FACT: The adversary is on your network.
Who are they? What are they after? How do you find them?
In today’s challenging threat environment, you need to know the tools, techniques, and procedures of the adversary to make informed decisions. You need to know the enemy behind the malware. Today, more than ever, it’s about the strategy. It’s about the hunt. It’s about the pursuit.
Unlike a traditional targeted threat assessment, the SHAPE assessment focuses on business and operational risk and provides your leadership with customized answers about where their security gaps exist. Security teams are now in the position to be business enablers versus operational detractors.
SHAPE Assessment: Strategic Hunting and Pursuit of the Enemy
What is it and how does it work?
The SHAPE assessment works by bringing in threat-specific technical visibility and the research capabilities of our world-class intelligence team to identify whether an organization is or has been compromised, by whom, and what types of attacks you may be targeted by in the future.
- Step 1: Identify actively compromised systems via targeted network monitoring.
- Step 2: Identify compromised and accessed hosts via auditing on hosts.
- Step 3: Identify threats to business operations via targeted intelligence collections.
- Step 4: Combine all data to develop a customized risk and threat profile.
- Step 5: Develop and implement customized recommendations to inhibit attacker activity.
What are the benefits?
Armed with the information from the assessment, CrowdStrike helps clients realize three major benefits:
- The ability to proactively answer the question of whether your organization is compromised- and by whom- before you’re presented with the awful reality of responding to an incident for the first time.
- The ability to make business decisions based on real threats to your environment - not on potential vulnerabilities that may or may not be exploited.
- The ability to tie your future security investments to a risk-based model customized specifically for your organization.
At CrowdStrike our mission is to fundamentally change the way our clients think about security. We want to empower you to be able to confront your adversaries head-on rather than play the endless game of cat-and-mouse.
It’s time to change the game, and a SHAPE Assessment will help better align your team in taking a more offensive position against the adversary.