Chief Marketing Officer
Marianne Budnik serves as CrowdStrike’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) – responsible for the company’s global marketing strategy and integrated marketing programs spanning brand, corporate, product, and customer marketing, go-to-market, demand generation, corporate communications, analyst relations, and field and channel marketing activities across the globe. She guides an award-winning marketing team growing CrowdStrike’s business, opening new markets, and extending the company’s reach around the world.
Budnik joined CrowdStrike in late 2020. With more than 25 years of experience in marketing leadership roles, Budnik brings deep experience with cybersecurity companies, high-growth technology startups, and Fortune 500 companies. She previously served as CMO at CyberArk, where her marketing initiatives led the company in more than doubling its business growth.
Budnik currently serves on the board of directors of Cerence, a leading automotive technology firm. She is a frequent speaker at Women in Cybersecurity and other business, industry, and academic events around the globe.
- Chief Marketing Officer, CyberArk Software
- Chief Marketing Officer, SimpliVity (acquired by HPE)
- Chief Marketing Officer & SVP, Product Management, Acme Packet (acquired by Oracle)
- M.B.A. from Boston University, Questrom School of Business
- B.A. in Business Administration from Babson College