REAP THE BENEFITS OF CROWDSTRIKE'S
Sets the new standard in endpoint with the first comprehensive cloud-native security platform that delivers the essential elements of next-gen endpoint protection. Get better protection, better performance and better value — immediately.
- Protects against known and unknown malware, and malware-free or fillers attacks
- Combines the best and latest prevention technologies such as machine learning, AI, Indications of attacks and more
- Eliminates ransomware
- Covers the gaps left by legacy anti-virus
- Fully protects endpoints online and offline
- Provides unparalleled visibility - acts like a DVR on your endpoints to monitor, analyze and record endpoint events
- Observe every move on the fly or perform historical searches for up to 90 days, with results returned in seconds
- Intelligent EDR automatically detects malicious activity/attacker activity
- Unravels entire attack in one easy to grasp process tree enriched with contextual and intelligence data
- Deploys in minutes
- Is immediately operational
- Zero impact on endpoints
- Saves time, effort and money
Gain in security effectiveness and productivity by allowing IT and security teams to transition from reactive to proactive security measures with an automated platform that stop breaches and matches your growing security needs without acquiring incremental headcount.
CrowdStrike’s cloud-based endpoint protection is a game-changer. It offers advanced protection to prevent threats and enables companies to gain real-time, ongoing analysis of what is happening in their environment. As more and more organizations are looking for more effective solutions that can stop advanced, modern-day threats, I believe CrowdStrike Falcon is the answer.
As a module of the CrowdStrike® Falcon® endpoint protection platform, Falcon Insight™ is a simple and powerful EDR solution that adapts to your needs, growth and security status.Request Info
Protects against both malware and malware-free attacks; third-party tested and certified, allowing organizations to confidently replace their existing legacy AV solution