Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Falcon Prevent offers the ideal AV replacement solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies with full attack visibility and simplicity — you’ll be up and ready immediately.
Start Free Trial
Why Choose Falcon Prevent
CrowdStrike's next-gen antivirus protects against all types of attacks from commodity malware to sophisticated attacks with one solution — even when offline.
Fast & Easy Deployment
Falcon Prevent is fully operational in seconds, no need for signatures, fine-tuning, or costly infrastructure.
From initial deployment through ongoing day-to-day use, Falcon Prevent operates with near zero impact on the endpoint.
Check Out the Specs and Traits
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence detect known and unknown malware and ransomware
- Behavior-based indicators of attack (IOAs) prevent sophisticated fileless and malware-free attacks
- Exploit blocking stops the execution and spread of threats via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Threat intelligence prevention blocks activities known to be malicious
Full attack visibility at a glance
- Provides unparalleled alert context and visibility
- Unravels an entire attack in one easy-to-grasp process tree enriched with contextual and threat intelligence data
- Events include detailed terminology from the MITRE ATT&CK framework to pinpoint the exact tactics and techniques being used
- Broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux
- Lightweight Falcon agent that runs on each endpoint includes all the prevention technologies required to protect the endpoint, whether it is online or offline
- Covers the numerous gaps that are often left by legacy AV solutions
Simple, fast and lightweight
- Cloud-native platform operates without constant signature updates, complex integrations or on-premises equipment
- Lightweight agent bears little impact on endpoints — from initial install to day-to-day use. No reboot required after installation
- Minimal CPU overhead restores system performance and end-user productivity
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what we believe it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Awarded level 1 certification
Download the report to learn how CrowdStrike Falcon was awarded a level 1 certification from MRG Effitas and was found to stop 99.7% of “in the wild” threats with zero false positives
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.