Falcon on GovCloud
Public sector organizations are embracing SaaS-delivered solutions at a rapid pace, as part of IT modernization efforts and recent executive orders that encourage and streamline adoption of modern commercial technology.
Moving critical capabilities such as endpoint security into the cloud requires careful consideration of a wide range of privacy and security assurances.
WHY FALCON ON GOVCLOUD?
- UNMATCHED PROTECTION & VISIBILITY
- Prevent all attack types — both malware and malware-free
- 5-second visibility and protection across all endpoints
- 24x7 proactive threat hunting
- SCALABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
- SaaS-based, operational in minutes, no on-premises infrastructure
- Single, lightweight agent
- No reboots or scans required
- READY FOR PUBLIC SECTOR
- FedRAMP authorized
AWS GovCloud (U.S.).
Protects against both malware and malware-free attacks; third-party tested and certified, it allows organizations to confidently replace their existing legacy AV
Delivers continuous and comprehensive endpoint visibility across detection, response and forensics, so nothing is missed and potential breaches can be stopped
Identifies attacks and stops breaches with an elite team of experts who proactively hunt, investigate and advise on threat activity in your environment
Identifies unauthorized systems and applications, and alerts in real time to the use of privileged credentials in your environment, enabling faster remediation
Enables safe and accountable USB device usage with deep visibility and precise and granular control of USB device utilization