A seamless, integrated solution to securely enable remote work and accelerate digital transformation at scale.
- Two thirds of all employees are currently working remotely, and two out of five companies expect to support remote work over the long term
- Enterprises need to move quickly to provide safe and simple access to enterprise apps and data anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Employees need additional cybersecurity education: One third of all sensitive or proprietary data movement between cloud apps is currently unprotected
- Enterprises need a solution to support business agility, reduce complexity, dispel uncertainty, and reduce risk
Together, CrowdStrike, Netskope, Okta, and Proofpoint create a first-of-its-kind integrated solution that securely enables remote work at scale, keeping your workforce productive while maintaining business continuity and supporting uninterrupted compliance by protecting data no matter where it is or goes.
These four best-of-breed solutions work seamlessly together to establish a Zero Trust security posture, provide enterprise teams with centralized, fine-grained access management, repel and remediate internal and external threats, and provide a frictionless user experience for your remote and on-premises workforce, regardless of application, device, or location.
Learn how CrowdStrike, Netskope, Okta, and Proofpoint make remote work as simple and secure as on-premises work.Download Now
How It Works
CrowdStrike + Netskope + Okta + Proofpoint combine to make remote work as simple and secure as on-premise work.
- CrowdStrike protects your enterprise endpoints
- Netskope provides web and cloud security and data protection
- Okta brings strong identity management and simplifies the user experience
- Proofpoint guards against people-oriented attacks
Integrated Solution Benefits
1. Simplify Remote Access And Dispel End-User Confusion
The integrated solution replaces notoriously frustrating legacy VPNs with a modern, secure, application-specific process founded on Zero Trust. End users use Single Sign-On and Multi-Factor Authentication from any device to access their applications, so they aren’t tempted to share passwords or otherwise circumvent enterprise security and compliance protocols.
CrowdStrike-Proofpoint Solution Brief
Learn how CrowdStrike and Proofpoint have partnered to provide customers with an innovative approach to enhancing security posture.Download Now
2. Repel Today’s Sophisticated Attacks
Detect, analyze, and block modern advanced threats like ransomware before they breach your ecosystem.
Leverage actionable threat forensics, enhanced malware protection, and cloud-scale artificial intelligence (AI) to provide real-time protection across the enterprise, including additional protection for highly privileged (and highly-targeted) users.
3. Centralize Access Control and Enhance Endpoint and Data Security
Provide your teams with true 360° visibility into user access attempts and activity, so you can confidently automate provisioning and deprovisioning with fine-grained access control across users, apps, and devices. Strong endpoint security merges seamlessly with powerful data security to help enterprises detect attacks with integrated threat hunting that secures all devices.
4. Strengthen Web and Cloud Security, and Add Layered Data Protection
Gain total visibility into user activity on the web and across thousands of enterprise apps and services, both managed and unmanaged. Centrally filter your workforce’s web use and application access based on policy, device risk ratings, user/location, and more, to enforce acceptable use policies. Provide additional layers of data protection through exact matching, fingerprinting, optical character recognition (OCR), and machine-learning-enabled document and image scanning.
Netskope-CrowdStrike Solution Brief
Learn how Netskope and CrowdStrike deliver a comprehensive view of threats across both cloud and endpoints.Download Now
CrowdStrike + Netskope + Okta + Proofpoint
Together, these four best-of-breed tools give enterprises a unified, proactive, continuously evolving security solution that scales easily. This proactive approach to defense supports business continuity by enhancing security while enabling a remote workforce to stay productive: safely enabling their personal devices and access to unmanaged apps and streamlining their signin and workflows, reducing the temptation to violate security protocols, compliance mandates, or corporate policies to get their jobs done.