- Empowers defenders with greater context, control and collaboration
- Ensures threat intelligence is accurate, relevant and timely for your organization
- Delivers efficient and effective threat operations and management, allowing companies to get more from existing
- Retro-fit existing security tools with premium threat data from CrowdStrike, including multiple log management, SIEM, network and legacy endpoint detection tools to further extend the value of existing security controls
- Automatically send third-party Indicators of Compromise (IOC) from ThreatQ to CrowdStrike Falcon Host to secure endpoints
in real time
- Integrate CrowdStrike Threat Intelligence into ThreatQ to provide security teams with a single threat library for all intelligence, both external and internal
The threat landscape evolves constantly:
identify and understand adversaries and indicators with an advanced, scalable joint solution that enables customers to increase protection of their networks and endpoints.
CREATE AN EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE THREAT OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTION, LEVERAGING BEST IN BREED THREAT INTELLIGENCE AND AN EXTENSIBLE THREAT INTELLIGENCE PLATFORM.
Falcon Intelligence provides actionable insights into the top threat actors, attack vectors, and threat intelligence trends
ThreatQ integrates seamlessly with Falcon Intelligence, automatically ingests all observables into your security infrastructure
Falcon Host ingests third-party Indicators of Compromise (IOC) from ThreatQ to add an additional layer of protection to your endpoints
Understand & Prioritize Adversaries
Large enterprises need to navigate the explosion of threat data and noise to better understand which attacks are relevant to their environment, quickly detect attack behavior and better defend their network.
ThreatQ incorporates high fidelity threat intelligence from CrowdStrike’s world-class intelligence team including information on threat actors and attributions, to build adversary profiles to jump start hunting and remediation initiatives.
By tagging campaign attribution to an event, security teams can deconstruct an adversary’s logic over several attack progressions and build a threat profile to determine which defensive strategies will provide the most effective and successful blocking
or detection rate.
Operationalize Threat Intelligence to Stop Attacks
With an ever-evolving threat landscape, security teams often lack a clear understanding of how to operationalize threat intelligence and proactively secure their endpoints.
By utilizing the power and depth of ThreatQ and CrowdStrike’s world-class intelligence teams you can centralize and enrich your threat data feeds, profile adversaries and associated indicators, and leverage Falcon Host to provide immediate and effective prevention.
The ability to provide your security team deeper visibility into your adversaries enables you to prevent and detect against all types of attacks — both malware and malware free.
CrowdStrikeTM is a cybersecurity technology firm pioneering cloud delivered next-generation endpoint protection and services. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform stops breaches by preventing, detecting and responding to all attacks types, at every stage – even malware-free intrusions
ThreatQuotient’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform provides defenders with the context, customization and collaboration needed to ensure that intelligence is accurate, relevant and timely to their business and serves as the cornerstone of threat intelligence operations and management. For more info visit http://www.threatquotient.com