CrowdStrike Container Security
CrowdStrike® Container Security automates the secure development of cloud-native applications delivering full stack protection and compliance for containers, Kubernetes, and hosts across the container lifecycle.
ESG Report: The Maturation of Cloud-Native Security
Container Security Optimized For Devops
IDENTIFY VULNERABILITIES FROM DEVELOPMENT TO PRODUCTION FOR ANY CLOUD
Protect cloud-native applications and reduce the attack surface by detecting vulnerabilities, hidden malware, secrets/keys, compliance violations and more — from build to runtime — ensuring only compliant containers run in production.
“Shift-left” Security Into the CI/CD Pipeline and Automate DevSecOps
Integrate frictionless security early into the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline, and automate protection that empowers DevSecOps to deliver production-ready applications without impacting build cycles.
PROTECT AGAINST ATTACKS WHEN CONTAINERS ARE THE MOST VULNERABLE — AT RUNTIME
Build and run applications knowing they are protected. Get access to automated discovery, runtime protection, continuous threat detection and response for cloud workloads and containers, and managed cloud threat hunting in a single platform.
WHY CROWDSTRIKE CONTAINER SECURITY
VULNERABILITY SCANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- Improve decision making: Gather insights and details about your container — images, registries, libraries and containers spun from those images.
- Uncover hidden threats: Find hidden malware, embedded secrets, configuration issues and more in your images to help reduce the attack surface.
- Gain visibility into container environments: Get full visibility into running containers to uncover details surrounding file access, network communications and process activity.
- Identify vulnerabilities faster: Save valuable time with pre-built image scanning policies enabling you to quickly catch vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and more.
- Eliminate threats prior to production: Block exploitable vulnerabilities before runtime, eliminating headaches for security teams.
- Continuously monitor: Identify new -detections at runtime, and alert and take action without having to rescan images.
AUTOMATED CI/CD PIPELINE SECURITY
- Accelerate delivery: Create verified image policies ensuring only approved images are allowed to progress through your pipeline and run on your hosts or Kubernetes clusters.
- Identify threats earlier: Continuously scan container images for known vulnerabilities, configuration issues, secrets/keys and OSS licensing issues.
- Assess the vulnerability posture of your pipeline: Uncover hidden malware present in the downloaded base images before containers are deployed.
- Improve security operations: Streamline visibility for security operations by providing insights and context for misconfigurations and compliance violations.
- Integrate with developer toolchains: Seamlessly integrate with Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab and more, to remediate and respond faster within existing DevOps toolchains.
- Enable DevSecOps: Reporting and dashboards drive alignment and a shared understanding across security operations, DevOps and infrastructure teams.
- Secure hosts and containers: Falcon runtime protection defends containers against active attacks.
- Leverage market-leading protection technologies: Machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), indicators of attack (IOAs) and custom hash blocking automatically defend against malware and sophisticated threats targeting containers.
- Stop malicious behavior: Behavioral profiling enables you to block activities that violate policy with zero impact to legitimate container operation.
- Investigate container incidents faster: Easily investigate incidents when detections are associated with the specific container and not bundled with host events.
- See everything: Capture container start, stop, image, runtime information and all events generated inside each and every container.
- Deploy seamlessly with Kubernetes: Deploy easily at scale by including it as part of a Kubernetes cluster.
- Improve container orchestration: Capture Kubernetes namespace, pod metadata, process, file and network events.
- Broad container support: Supports Linux and Kubernetes environments, such as EKS. Offers container-as-a-service support, including Fargate, providing the same level of protection. Technology previews available for AKS, GKE and Red Hat OpenShift.
INCIDENT RESPONSE AND FORENSICS FOR WORKLOADS AND CONTAINERS
- Real-time visibility: Stream container information and activity to the Falcon platform in real time for in-depth insight, enabling security teams to uncover hidden threats, hunt and investigate.
- Powerful search: Filter events inside containers from the worker node and search based on container metadata such as images, mode, configuration type and more.
- Proactive threat hunting: Once deployed, Falcon records container details and activity, enabling proactive threat hunting where security teams can hunt, get query results in seconds and easily pivot from one clue to the next.
- Continuous availability: Event details provide forensic evidence and a full set of enriched data, even for ephemeral containers after they have been decommissioned.
- Ability to unravel entire attacks on one screen: An easy-to-read process tree provides full attack details in context for faster and easier investigations.
SIMPLICITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Simplify DevSecOps adoption: Reduce the overhead, friction and complexity associated with protecting cloud workloads, containers, and serverless environments.
- Single-pane of glass: One console provides central visibility over cloud security posture, workloads and containers regardless of their location.
- Complete policy flexibility: Apply at individual workload, container, group or higher level and unify policies across both on-premises and multi-cloud deployments.
- Scale at will: No rearchitecting or additional infrastructure required.
- Gain broad platform support: The Falcon platform supports Open Container Initiative (OCI)-based containers such as Docker and Kubernetes and also self-managed and hosted orchestration platforms such as GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine), EKS (Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service), ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service), AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) and OpenShift.
Optimize your investments and get started faster
DevOps & Cloud-Native
Click the links below to visit our Cloud-AWS Github pages
- Go Falcon CS GoLang OAuth2 API SDK
- Falcon Py CS Python OAuth2 API SDK
- PS Falcon CS Powershell OAUTH2 API SDK
- Kubectl-Falcon: Plug-in to kubectl command-line tool
- Falcon Helm: Falcon Helm Chart and the Helm Operator are designed to deploy and manage the Falcon sensor
- Falcon Operator: Simplifies building container applications
ADDITIONAL CLOUD SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection
Provides comprehensive breach protection across private, public, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, allowing customers to rapidly adopt and secure technology across any workload.
Provides multi-cloud visibility, continuous monitoring and threat detection, and ensures compliance enabling DevOps to deploy applications with greater speed and efficiency – cloud security posture management made simple.
Cloud Security Assessment
Test and evaluate your cloud infrastructure to determine if the appropriate levels of security and governance have been implemented to counter inherent security challenges.
Customers That Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.