Falcon Insight XDR: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Falcon Insight XDR delivers continuous, comprehensive visibility that spans detection, investigation and response to ensure nothing is missed and potential breaches are stopped.
Download data sheet
Why Choose Falcon Insight XDR
Continuous monitoring captures endpoint activity so you know exactly what’s happening - from a threat on a single endpoint to the threat level of the organization.
Falcon Insight XDR delivers visibility and in-depth analysis to automatically detect suspicious activity and ensure stealthy attacks - and breaches - are stopped.
Falcon Insight XDR accelerates security operations, allowing users to minimize efforts spent handling alerts and reduce time to investigate and respond to attacks.
INDUSTRY-LEADING EDR AND XDR IN A SINGLE PLATFORM
Start with the endpoint and easily activate extended capabilities to unlock cross-domain detections, investigations and response across your entire enterpriseCross-domain capabilities
WHY FALCON INSIGHT XDR
Full-spectrum visibility In real time
- Continuous raw event recording provides unparalleled visibility, powering machine learning models for detection of emerging threats
- Augment best of breed AI/ML and IOA detections with high-performance memory scanning to detect the most stealthy APTs
- Enable threat hunting - proactive and managed - with full endpoint activity details
- Unravels entire attack in the easy-to-use Incident Workbench enriched with context and threat intelligence data
- See the big picture, in real time. CrowdScore delivers situational awareness on the current threat level of the organization, and how it’s changing over time
- Understand endpoint security posture and take recommended actions to reduce risk. Share assessment scores with CrowdStrike zero trust ecosystem partners for real-time conditional access enforcement
Simplify detection and resolution
- Intelligent EDR with AI-powered indicators of attack (IOAs) automatically detects and intelligently prioritizes malicious and attacker activity
- Powerful response actions allow you to contain and investigate compromised systems, including on-the-fly remote access to take immediate action
- Streamlined notifications and response workflows enable security teams to use alerts, detections and incidents as triggers and build repeatable and consistent automation
- Quick search returns threat hunting and investigation query results in five seconds or less
- Mapping alerts to the MITRE Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK™) framework helps you understand even the most complex detections at a glance
Maximum security efficiency
- Improve response times when you eliminate information overload and distill security alerts into incidents, reducing alert fatigue by 90% or more
- Smart prioritization automates triage and shows you what deserves attention first
- Speed investigation with rich context, intelligent visualizations, and collaboration
- Integrated Falcon Fusion orchestrates and automates complex and repetitive tasks, dramatically improving the efficiency of your SOC teams.
- Broad set of easy-to-use APIs provides interoperability with other security platforms and tools
The power of the cloud
- Reduce cost and complexity when you eliminate constant signature updates, on-premises infrastructure or complex integrations
- The CrowdStrike Security Cloud correlates trillions of security events per day with indicators of attack, the industry’s leading threat intelligence and enterprise telemetry to protect customers across the globe
- Operates without impacting resources or productivity — even when analyzing and searching
- Works on Day One – deploys and is operational in minutes with broad platform support - including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux across an organization’s entire estate of endpoints
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Tested and Proven Leader
CrowdStrike Dominates in EDR...
Forrester has named CrowdStrike a “Leader” in The Forrester Wave: Endpoint Detection and Response Providers, Q2 2022. Forrester evaluated the 15 most significant EDR providers, scoring each one based on a set of criteria spanning across the strength of current offering, strategy, and market presence.
Tested and proven leader
CrowdStrike is proud to be recognized a leader by industry analyst and independent testing organizations.
“CROWDSTRIKE DOMINATES IN EDR…”
Read the report to see why CrowdStrike was Named a “Leader” in Forrester Wave for Endpoint Detection and Response Providers, Q2 2022.
RECOGNIZED BY GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS
Read the press release to learn why CrowdStrike was named a Customers’ Choice vendor in the 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Report for EPP.
Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.