Falcon X Recon: Digital Risk Protection
CrowdStrike Falcon X Recon™ monitors potentially malicious activity across the open, deep and dark web to enable organizations to better protect their brand, employees and sensitive data.
Attend Free Hands-on Workshop
Falcon X Recon Offerings
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Falcon X Recon
Falcon X Recon enables security teams to monitor and track adversaries across the open, deep and dark web.
Falcon X Recon+
Includes everything in Falcon X Recon, but CrowdStrike manages it for you. Falcon X Recon+ reduces the time, skills and effort required for you to battle sophisticated adversaries.
|Falcon X Recon||Falcon X Recon+ |
|Access Data from the Open, Deep, and Dark Web|
|Create Monitoring Rules|
|Set and Manage Alerts|
|Actor Profiles and Indicator Feed|
|Assigned CrowdStrike Expert|
|Managed rule monitoring|
|Alert triage and assessment|
|Updates and threat briefings|
GAIN SITUATIONAL AWARENESS ACROSS THE DARK WEB AND BEYOND
Falcon X Recon exposes digital risk by monitoring the hidden recesses of the internet where criminal actors congregate and underground economies thrive.
Falcon X Recon provides real-time visibility to potential threats, reducing investigation time and improving efficiency and response.
Take immediate action against digital risk on Day One — Falcon X Recon is built on the cloud-native CrowdStrike Falcon® platform so there’s nothing to install, administer or deploy.
How Falcon X Recon Works
- Access raw intelligence from millions of hidden webpages and thousands of restricted sites on the open, deep and dark web.
- Expand visibility into IRC channels, rogue apps, phishing domains, botnet and DDoS configurations, and messaging apps like Telegram, QQ and more.
- Identify business, reputational and third-party risks emanating from leaked credentials, PII and financial data.
- View current and historical posts and chatter to track adversary activities and behavior that could pose a cyber or physical risk to your organization and personnel.
- Customize dashboards to enable users to see, at a glance, current notifications and quickly drill into critical alerts and activity for further research.
- Easy-to-use wizards help set up monitoring of brand names, executives, domains, vulnerabilities and more.
- Investigate the threat actor’s profile and history and be notified of future activity.
- Translate posts from 18 languages using augmented translation with hacker slang dictionaries.
- Set alert priority and immediately pivot from the notification to underlying raw intelligence.
- Customize notifications and set alerts to be real time, daily or weekly.
- Enable users to assign a notification to other users for review or action. Track workload related to notification assignment and status.
- Alert departments outside of security such as marketing, legal, human resources and fraud.
- Integrate notifications into third-party ticketing systems, SIEMS and SOARs with an easy to use Rest API.
FALCON X RECON+
Includes everything in Falcon X Recon, but we manage it for you.
Falcon X Recon+ includes the technology required to deliver near real-time visibility across the vast cybercriminal underground and the skills to manage the system for you.
Falcon X Recon+ provides direct access to a CrowdStrike expert with proven effectiveness in identifying and mitigating threats across the criminal underground.
CrowdStrike helps facilitate the takedown of fraudulent accounts, phishing websites, domains, and malicious posts that can potentially harm your business.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CROWDSTRIKE INTELLIGENCE PRODUCTS
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts — enabling you to more effectively mitigate sophisticated nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist attacks.
Falcon X Elite
Elite is a force multiplier that expands your team’s capabilities with access to an assigned CrowdStrike Intel Analyst.
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking intelligence reports present customers and the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Download these complimentary reports:
NetWalker Ransomware Technical Analysis
Download this report to learn the tactics and techniques CIRCUS SPIDER used to lure victims and launch the NetWalker ransomware.
2021 GLOBAL THREAT REPORT
Read this critical report to learn how to defend against the quickening pace and increasing sophistication in adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
2019 MOBILE THREAT LANDSCAPE REPORT
Download this report to learn about adversary groups that target mobile devices and how their tactics — and the mobile threat landscape in general — are evolving.