CrowdStrike Integrates Falcon Platform with Orchestration and Automation Partners
Combined Endpoint Visibility and Automatic Breach Investigation Workflow Will Allow Customers to Orchestrate Response with Greater Speed and Accuracy
Irvine, CA – June 7, 2016 – CrowdStrike Inc., a leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence and response services, today announced a new initiative to integrate CrowdStrike Falcon™ Platform with orchestration and automation solutions which allow enterprise customers to manage and automate the entire incident response lifecycle. The combined offering from CrowdStrike and its partners will allow customers to operate their security efforts in a more efficient and effective manner responding to security threats faster and with greater accuracy.
The CrowdStrike Orchestration and Automation initiative builds on CrowdStrike’s recently established Elevate Partner Program, along with the introduction of new and updated APIs via CrowdStrike Falcon Connect, making it easier for partners to seamlessly integrate their solutions with CrowdStrike’s Falcon Platform. This results in advanced capabilities that leverage all of the existing assets within a customer’s environment.
The joint solution allows customers to:
- Automate breach investigation workflows with enhanced endpoint visibility – Security administrators can quickly leverage the power of Falcon Host with historical and real-time queries into endpoint activity, as well as investigating any and all threats leveraging the rich data from Falcon Intelligence. This combination provides customers with smarter and deeper visibility when investigating potential breaches.
- Orchestrate rapid threat response – Customers can respond to breaches in an automated fashion with improved accuracy and speed. Leveraging Falcon Connect, customers can contain endpoints to only the resources necessary to remediate and protect them from further damage. Falcon Intelligence gives greater visibility throughout the entire incident response lifecycle.
- Continually reveals new threats utilizing CrowdStrike threat data – Enhances customer threat detection capabilities. CrowdStrike’s Falcon Host endpoint integration allows customers to unfold potential threats more quickly and accurately by leveraging information from the CrowdStrike Threat Graph™ database. Enriching that information with CrowdStrike’s Falcon Intelligence threat feed data enables a level of protection previously not achievable.
“CrowdStrike’s partners share the same goal as we do, which is to stop breaches,” said Upesh Patel, vice president, Business and Corporate Development for CrowdStrike. “This new initiative helps our shared customers manage the entire security lifecycle more efficiently and effectively in the midst of a cyber attack.”
“The speed and sophistication of today’s threats demand more automated security functions to help contain and remediate breaches,” said CP Morey, vice president of Products at Phantom. “By integrating CrowdStrike’s unique cloud-delivered model with Phantom’s security automation and orchestration platform, customers can now achieve what used to take minutes or even hours, and instead, accomplish the same tasks in a matter of seconds.”
– CP Morey, vice president of Products, Phantom
“Security teams need better visibility into their overall security posture,” said Cody Cornell, co-founder of Swimlane. “Integrating with a leader in endpoint protection gives security teams a single response platform with complete visibility into their endpoints, allowing them to respond to incidents and threats more rapidly and targeted.”
– Cody Cornell, Co-Founder of Swimlane
The CrowdStrike Orchestration and Automation ecosystem includes partnerships with Demisto, Hexadite, Phantom, SwimLane and Syncurity.
CrowdStrike is the leader in next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence and response services. CrowdStrike’s core technology, the CrowdStrike Falcon™ platform, stops breaches by preventing and responding to all types of attacks – both malware and malware-free. CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by combining three crucial elements: next-generation antivirus, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all powered by intelligence and uniquely delivered via the cloud in a single integrated solution. CrowdStrike Falcon™ uses the patent-pending CrowdStrike Threat Graph™ to analyze and correlate billions of events in real time, providing complete protection and five-second visibility across all endpoints. Many of the world’s largest organizations already put their trust in CrowdStrike, including three of the 10 largest global companies by revenue, five of the 10 largest financial institutions, three of the top 10 health care providers, and three of the top 10 energy companies. CrowdStrike Falcon is currently deployed in more than 170 countries.
We Stop Breaches. Learn more: www.crowdstrike.com