- CYBERSECURITY IN THE TIME OF COVID-19
- View Our Resource Hub
CrowdStrike Endpoint Protection Buyers Guide
How to navigate a crowded vendor landscape and find the best endpoint protection solution
Endpoint security is one of the most critical components of a cybersecurity strategy. Unfortunately, with hundreds of options on the market, all claiming the same “next-gen” features, choosing the best endpoint security for your organization can be challenging.
The CrowdStrike Endpoint Protection Buyers Guide was created to help you meet that challenge by outlining the critical features and capabilities you should look for in true next-gen endpoint protection. This guide outlines the five elements that CrowdStrike recommends as key to optimal endpoint protection and offers details on how to assess their effectiveness.
Read the Endpoint Protection Buyers Guide to learn:
- Why you should ensure that the solution you choose includes these five key elements: prevention (NGAV), detection (EDR), managed threat hunting (MDR), threat intelligence, and IT hygiene and vulnerability assessment
- Details on the role each of these elements plays in ensuring your organization’s security
- The evaluation criteria you should apply and questions to ask to ensure a solution is truly effective
- How the cloud-native CrowdStrike Falcon® next-gen endpoint protection platform unifies these key elements in one lightweight agent, delivering true next-gen protection that stops the breach
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center