CrowdStrike is on a mission to stop breaches. We partner with incredible organizations to deliver world-class protection and we take this mission—and our reputation—seriously. These Standards reflect our expectation that CrowdStrike and our business partners will act in an ethical, courteous and responsible manner.
- These Standards for Business Partners (“Standards”) include the fundamental expectations that CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“CrowdStrike”) has for its business partners.
- CrowdStrike conducts business in many countries and is subject to different laws, customs, and practices, so we depend on our business partners to do business consistent with CrowdStrike’s ethical and compliance expectations.
- These Standards should be viewed as the minimum standards that we expect from our business partners.
- They are not intended to reduce, replace, or limit any other legal or contractual obligations you have with CrowdStrike.
Act with Integrity
- Be upfront in your dealings with CrowdStrike, customers, and other third parties. Ensure that communications are truthful, accurate, and are not misleading.
Avoid Conflicts of Interest
- Do not engage in dealings that are an actual or perceived conflict of interest.
Comply with the Law
- You must understand and comply with all applicable laws, regulations and agreements, including those related to labor, employment, competition, immigration, health, safety, trade, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, and the environment.
- CrowdStrike prohibits bribery, corruption, or unethical practices whether in dealings with public officials or individuals in the private sector.
- You must comply with all applicable global anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, including the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Be Transparent and Responsible
Uphold and Promote these Standards
- Assess and understand your legal and compliance risks, including those relating to industry, geography, and workforce, to better understand what you need to do to uphold and promote these Standards.
- Respond to inquiries and requests for information.
- You should conduct your business in full compliance with all applicable fair competition and antitrust laws.
- You must comply with all United States and any other applicable export laws and regulations governing the export or re-export of all products or services.
Protect the Environment
- CrowdStrike expects its business partners to share CrowdStrike’s commitment to the environment.
- You must comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and keep current all required environmental registrations and permits relevant to your business.
- CrowdStrike encourages its business partners to strive to create regenerative processes and minimize adverse effects on the community, environment, and natural resources while safeguarding the health and safety of the public.