Across All Data Centers
The CrowdStrike Falcon platform simply and effectively protects all workloads, including containers, running in all environments, from public and private clouds to on-premises and hybrid data centers.
Why Choose Falcon to Protect Your Data Center
The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform delivers prevention, detection and response capabilities to ensure stealthy attacks — and breaches — are stopped.
It provides end-to-end visibility — from endpoints to servers, workloads and containers — so you can detect attacks that involve multiple types of workloads and move across different types of environments.
It unifies security across all data centers — on-premises, cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid — with one platform and one console.
- A powerful array of technologies — from machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to indicators of attack (IOAs) — detects and prevents all types of intrusions, including ransomware and stealthy nation-state attacks
- Threat-intelligence-based prevention capabilities block known malicious activities
- Powerful response actions allow you to contain and remotely remediate systems
- Managed threat hunting 24/7 ensures that stealthy attacks don’t go undetected and that breaches are stopped
- See and hunt threats with centralized, real-time visibility across workloads, regardless of their nature or their location
- Identify unmanaged assets and rogue instances so you can close the gaps in your IT operations
- Find vulnerabilities before they lead to a breach
- See the current threat level of the organization in real time and how it changes over time
EDR for Containers, Runtime Protection and Discovery
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) provides visibility for container activity, enabling security teams to track down threats to the individual container. It also supports container-specific investigations
- Runtime protection engages the powerful CrowdStrike® Falcon prevention and detection technologies to defend containers against active attacks
- Immediate container discovery and visibility allow you to easily view container information including usage and trends, container detail by host, container images used and configuration
- Protection that does not sacrifice performance, matching the speed of DevOps and adapting to the dynamic scalability of containers in real time
Speed and Simplicity
- One unified console provides central visibility and control over cloud workloads regardless of location
- The single, lightweight Falcon agent is easy to deploy, scales in minutes and has little impact on the host and zero impact on runtime performance. It secures host and containers without installing any additional containers for security
- A broad set of easy-to-use APIs provides interoperability with other security platforms and tools
- The cloud-native platform operates without constant signature updates, scan storms, complex integrations or on-premises equipment
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.
Protect All of Your Data Centers
CrowdStrike Falcon provides comprehensive protection coverage that can be deployed across Windows, Linux (Amazon, Red Hat, CentOS, Oracle, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian) and macOS servers and endpoints. It is compatible with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and works with any hypervisor, including V-sphere and Hyper.
Broad container support includes Open Container Initiative (OCI)-based containers such as Docker and Kubernetes and also self-managed and hosted orchestration platforms such as GKE (Google Kubernetes Engine), EKS (Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service), ECS (Amazon Elastic Container Service), AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) and OpenShift.