Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete: Managed Detection and Response for Cloud Workloads
CrowdStrike's fully managed service stops cloud breaches every hour of every day, backed by CrowdStrike’s industry-leading Breach Prevention Warranty.
WHY MANAGED CLOUD WORKLOAD PROTECTION?
The Need for Speed
- Adversaries have their heads in the clouds. The shift to cloud-native architectures and the adoption of DevOps have brought substantial changes to the attack surface. Adversaries have adapted their tactics to capitalize on the chaos.
- Skilled staff are scarce. The time frame to respond to attacks has shrunk to hours or minutes. Many organizations have insufficient skilled staff to reliably act on cloud threats, 24/7, in time to stop a breach.
- Security can slow transformation. Architecting, deploying and managing security can slow cloud transformation. Organizations are left with a no-win decision: slow down cloud rollouts to enable security architecture, staffing and processes to catch up, or move forward with unknown risks.
First and Only Fully Managed Cloud Workload Protection
Stop Cloud Breaches
Moving to the cloud brings risk and uncertainties, and requires scarce, skilled staff to manage and keep it secure.
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete brings you focused expertise to stop threats through continuous vigilance.
Expert Protection 24/7/365
Build Faster and More Securely in the Cloud
The cloud brings the promise of infinite scalability and agility. Deploying and managing your security can introduce DevOps drag.
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete deploys seamlessly and delivers frictionless protection for the cloud.
Eliminate Uncertainty in Defending the Cloud
The cloud is dynamic and requires continuous monitoring. Mounting a proper cloud defense takes time and resources, stealing focus from your core mission
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete delivers predictable security outcomes at a fraction of the cost.
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete Features
People, Process and Technology Are All Key to Stopping Cloud Breaches
24/7 EXPERTISE TO DEFEND THE CLOUD
The Falcon Complete team arms you with seasoned security professionals who have experience in cloud defense, incident handling and response, forensics, SOC analysis and IT administration. The team has a global footprint, allowing true 24/7 “follow the sun” coverage.
- Experts in the CrowdStrike Falcon platform. Our team ensures your environment is continuously optimized to combat the latest threats, enable DevOps, and achieve the best levels of performance and protection.
- Experts in incident response. Our team comes to you with multiple years of experience in digital forensics and incident response (DFIR).
- Experts in threat hunting. 24/7 human uncovers the faintest trace of malicious activity, in near real time.
- Experts in threat intelligence. CrowdStrike’s global threat intelligence team brings critical context to the response process.
Powered by Falcon Cloud Workload Protection
CrowdStrike Falcon Cloud Workload Protection provides comprehensive breach protection for workloads and containers, enabling you to build, run, and secure applications with speed and confidence.
- Multi-cloud. Falcon provides a single platform to protect AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- Broad visibility. Uncover AWS EC2 instances, GCP Compute instances, and Azure virtual machines (VMs) without installing an agent.
- Secure hosts and containers. Falcon runtime protection defends containers against active attacks.
Continuous Human Threat Hunting
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection Complete includes 24/7 monitoring by the Falcon OverWatch team, CrowdStrike’s human threat detection engine that hunts relentlessly to see and stop the most sophisticated hidden threats.
- The SEARCH Methodology. OverWatch analysts leverage their proprietary SEARCH methodology to shine a light into the darkest corners — leaving adversaries with nowhere to hide.
- Cloud-scale data. Scalable and effective threat hunting requires access to vast amounts of data and the ability to mine that data in real time for signs of intrusions. CrowdStrike’s rich telemetry creates the foundation for OverWatch threat hunting.
When an intrusion is identified in a system protected by Falcon, the Falcon Complete team acts quickly and decisively. The team remotely accesses the affected system using native Falcon capabilities to surgically remove persistence mechanisms, stop active processes and clear other latent artifacts. The Falcon Complete team restores systems to their pre-intrusion state without the burden and disruption of reimaging.*
- <60 minutes: Average time to perform surgical remediation. The Falcon Complete team executes surgical remediation remotely in minutes, eliminating the cost and burden of reimaging.
- Zero impact to DevOps. The Falcon Complete team can often perform remediation without impacting the underlying applications.
Breach Prevention Warranty
CrowdStrike stands strongly behind its breach protection capabilities. Falcon Complete Workload Protection Complete comes with a Breach Prevention Warranty* to cover costs should a breach occur within the protected environment.
CrowdStrike named a Leader
IDC MarketScape: US MDR Services 2021 Vendor Assessment Industry Experts recognize CrowdStrike as a leader In managed detection and response Forrester Wave™: Managed Detection and Response, Q1 2021 Read the report to learn the key capabilities that Forrester recommends organizations demand when looking for an MDR provider.Learn More