Cyber Risk in M&A: Streamlining Cyber Due Diligence
Organizations involved in M&A activity are at heightened risk of a cyber incident that could derail the entire transaction. Conducting cyber due diligence is a necessary step for the business to understand the scope and impact of any cyber risks they may be acquiring.
In this webcast, our M&A cyber risk experts discuss:
- Common cybersecurity challenges and missteps before, during and after a transaction
- The business impacts of encountering a cybersecurity issue in the midst of a transaction
- Key considerations for streamlining and accelerating cyber due diligence during your next transaction
Register now to access the recorded webcast.
- Randy Robbins, Director, Professional Services
- Zach Smith, Director, Services
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center