Traditional requirements for security are overly complicated and brittle. The large number of pieces that are required not only complicate the deployment but make getting the promised value of the solution challenging at best. CrowdStrike has developed a powerful platform that takes the hassle out of deployment. This means that not only can you be up and running in a day but you can also be enjoying the full value of the solution. This video highlights the strengths and benefits of the Falcon Platform.
There are a number of ways to deploy the Falcon Sensor. CrowdStrike Falcon supports a wide range of operating systems so testing the deployment for yourself should be easy.
Supported Operating Systems
We support recent, x86_64 versions of these OSes.
- Amazon Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SUSE)
SLES 11: you must also install OpenSSL version 1.0.1e or greater
- 64-bit server OSes:
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Storage Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- 64-bit desktop OSes:
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 SP1*
- Windows 7 Embedded
* – Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 SP1 are supported. Both use the same installer.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Supported for v3.6 (build 5703) and later)
- macOS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
CrowdStrike provides different ways to become more familiar with the product. These resources are designed for a number of purposes from answering basic questions about the product all the way to testing it against malware and other exploits.
Weekly Webinar – These weekly webinars provide a high-level overview of the product and its extensible platform. It’s a great place to get started if you are only vaguely familiar with Falcon.
Free Trial – This no-risk trial includes:
- Full access to Falcon Prevent, CrowdStrike’s next-generation antivirus solution
- An antivirus resource monitoring tool
- A cloud-based malware testing lab
- A comprehensive testing guide
- Guidance on how to replace legacy antivirus solutions
CrowdStrike Home Page: https://www.crowdstrike.com
Additional demo videos: https://www.crowdstrike.com/tech-center
Try it out – free test drive: https://www.crowdstrike.com/test-drive
Weekly demo or self-guided tour: https://www.crowdstrike.com/see-demo