Guide to AV Replacement
What You Need to Know Before Replacing Your Current Antivirus Solution
It’s time to upgrade your organization’s legacy AV, but finding the right replacement can be challenging. The Guide to AV Replacement provides in-depth information from leading security experts that will guide you through each phase of your decision-making process. From the critical elements you need to consider to how to evaluate and review solutions, you’ll get expert advice that can help you choose a security solution that best fits your organization’s requirements.
Don’t initiate a change from your current AV solution without consulting this guide.
Read it to learn about antivirus replacement:
- How to plan an AV replacement – what are the critical elements to consider and how can you avoid pitfalls that can derail the process?
- How to evaluate and review your solution choices and how to measure important factors such as protection, performance and time-to-value
- What prevalent technologies are available and what are the pros and cons of each?
- How to measure the efficacy of a solution and what steps you should take to ensure you’re getting accurate results
- Why you should consider evaluating CrowdStrike Falcon’s next-gen AV replacement and how it fulfills the criteria outlined in the guide
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center