The Hoot Podcast (Episode 33): Financial Services Roundtable
This blog was originally published July 20, 2020 on humio.com. Humio is a CrowdStrike Company.
On July 16,, 2020, Humio’s Morten Gram and IBM’s Joerg Kleine-Gung co-hosted a Financial Services Roundtable with representatives from Deutsche Bank and Stash. They offered an insider’s view into how live observability speeds up services and cuts costs for financial service providers.
Listen to the audio from the roundtable to hear the discussion.
- Morten Gram, Executive Vice President at Humio
- Joerg Kleine-Gung, IBM Executive Architect, CTO of the IBM Integrated Account Team Deutsche Bank at IBM.
- Evgeniy Balenko, Head of FIC DevOps/SRE at Deutsche Bank.
- Gavin Grisamore, VP, Head of Information Security at Stash
Topics included in the discussion:
- Benefits of streaming observability across complex, distributed systems and applications at scale.
- Resource planning to make the most of your budget for ITOps and security.
- How to maintain observability in the move towards Cloud Native.
- Best practices for implementation and maintenance of security and risk management.
- Resources and tools to speed up financial services application delivery.