CrowdXDR Alliance Expands to Help Security Teams Identify and Hunt Threats Faster
- CrowdStrike is proud to announce that Armis, Cloudflare and ThreatWarrior have joined the open CrowdXDR Alliance.
- The addition of these industry leaders enhances XDR with telemetry from cloud, network and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- This best-of-platform approach to XDR will help solve real-world productivity challenges that security teams face by empowering them to identify and hunt threats at accelerated speed and scale.
In the battle against today’s adversaries, security teams can easily become overwhelmed. While the growing industry skills gap makes it harder for organizations to build out their teams, current security analysts are understaffed as they try to overcome increasing attacks across a threat surface that seemingly expands at the speed of light.
Detecting, isolating and remediating security threats can be an incredibly resource- and time-intensive process that often forces the security analyst to bounce back and forth across multiple platforms and interfaces. According to a Ponemon Institute report, the average enterprise deploys 45 cybersecurity-related tools.
Managing this many security tools — while trying to identify and stop adversaries that are becoming smarter, faster and more damaging — is untenable. XDR holds the potential to solve these real-world challenges by providing the most relevant, contextual insights across the security stack to help security teams stop sophisticated attacks.
But while XDR holds promise, the value and success of XDR will be contingent upon the level of data sharing between security tools and processes.
This is why CrowdStrike first launched the CrowdXDR Alliance — to create a common XDR language for data sharing that brings together best-of-breed integrated solutions and provides customers with an industry-leading XDR solution that increases operational efficiencies and reduces the time it takes to hunt across domains.
Today, CrowdStrike is proud to announce the addition of three new key strategic partners: Armis, Cloudflare and ThreatWarrior.
The addition of these industry leaders will enable the expansion of the telemetry sources across critical technology categories, including cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and network.
These partners join with other industry leaders that were previously announced — Google Cloud, Okta, ServiceNow, Zscaler, Netskope, Proofpoint, ExtraHop, Mimecast, Claroty and Corelight — to provide customers with the industry’s broadest set of telemetry to supercharge XDR and help customers stop cyberattacks anywhere across their security stack.
Supercharge XDR with Enhanced Telemetry from Cloud, IoT and Network
The addition of these partners provides customers with powerful and relevant insights using data sources across network, cloud and IoT solutions. This enables them to leverage XDR to rapidly identify and hunt threats at accelerated speed and scale with threat telemetry collected from the broadest range of sources across multiple technologies and domains. With these expanded partnerships, the CrowdXDR Alliance will aim to deliver:
- Productivity gains with accelerated speed and scale: Security teams are overwhelmed with alerts and false positives. The threat telemetry collected from the broad range of sources across multiple technologies and domains will empower security teams to identify and hunt for threats at accelerated speed and scale.
- Extended visibility and control across all environments: The deep technology integrations will fuel a standardized common data schema to create an out-of-the-box integrated XDR solution, providing real-time detections and threat hunting across all domains and extending comprehensive visibility, protection and control across all environments.
- Improved value in existing investments: The CrowdXDR Alliance will provide customers with powerful and relevant insights using data sources across identity, network, cloud and IoT solutions, extending the power of EDR beyond endpoints and improving the value of your existing security investments.
XDR promises to help solve some of the critical challenges that security teams face. But the success of XDR is dependent on technology integrations with a common data schema that creates an integrated experience for the customer and solves their critical problems with real-time detections and threat hunting across all domains. Through the CrowdXDR Alliance, CrowdStrike and its partners are committed to building an XDR ecosystem that works for the customer and delivers real value to security teams.
- Read the press release.
- Learn more about the powerful CrowdXDR Alliance.
- To find out more about what XDR is, and more importantly what it isn’t, check out our “Exactly What is XDR?” infographic.
- For a deeper dive, hear from CrowdStrike CTO EMEA Zeki Turedi in this Fal.Con 2021 video, “XDR: What It Is, What It Isn’t and What It Should Be.”
- Learn about the powerful, cloud-native CrowdStrike Falcon® platform by visiting the product webpage.
- Get a full-featured free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon® Prevent™ to see for yourself how true next-gen AV performs against today’s most sophisticated threats.