RSA 2017 is almost upon us, though it hardly seems possible, the year has gone by so quickly. For the cybersecurity industry, it was another year of challenges, with old adversaries putting new spins on their exploits and new adversaries emerging.
The RSA theme this year is “Power of Opportunity.” This is taken from Zen teachings exhorting us to approach everything as though it was for the first time: “In the beginner’s mind, there are many possibilities. In the expert’s mind, there are few.” For all of us in the cybersecurity industry, this is a powerful reminder that many of the challenges we face require new ways of thinking and different approaches if we are to be successful. At CrowdStrike, we take this to heart, which is why we have pioneered a new approach to endpoint security, one that we look forward to sharing with you at this year’s RSA. We hope you will visit our booth, #2345 in Moscone South, and meet with one of our security experts to discuss the security challenges you face and learn how the CrowdStrike Falcon™ Platform can help you better protect your organization.
CrowdStrike leadership, which includes some of the world’s foremost cybersecurity experts, will be conducting important sessions you won’t want to miss, and we’ll be showcasing our exciting new CrowdStrike Falcon Winter Release throughout the event. The in-depth sessions will examine some of today’s most pressing cybersecurity issues:
- As the physical and digital worlds come together, a variety of dangerous threats are emerging. Learn how to recognize these threats and develop strategies to defend your organization.
- Multiple industry sectors from senior government levels to private companies were the targets of concerted cyber attacks in 2016. Find out how world-renowned experts responded to these attacks, and how they will apply what they’ve learned to future incident response scenarios.
- Watch demos of the latest intrusion tradecraft employed by sophisticated nation-state adversaries, such as China, Russia and Iran.
- Explore the use of natural language processing in threat intelligence and its impact on the VirusTotal Platform.
Here is a list of the sessions, and links for reserving your seat:
Session:Hacking Exposed: Real-World Tradecraft of Bears, Pandas and Kittens
Speakers:George Kurtz, CrowdStrike Cofounder and CEO
Dmitri Alperovitch, CrowdStrike Cofounder and CTO
When/Where: Feb. 15, 2017 | 9:15 – 10:00 AM | Marriott Marquis | Room: Yerba Buena 5
Session:Au Naturale: Natural Language Processing and Threat Intel
Speaker:Adam Meyers, CrowdStrike VP of Intelligence|
When/Where: Feb. 15, 2017 | 9:15 – 10:00 AM | Moscone South | Room: 307
Session:Nation Under Attack: Live Cyber-Exercise
Speaker:Dmitri Alperovitch, CrowdStrike Cofounder and CTO
When/Where: Feb. 15, 2017 | 4:00 – 6:00 PM | Moscone West | Room: 2024
Session:Corporate Security: Where the Physical and Digital Worlds Collide
Speaker:Shawn Henry, President of CrowdStrike Services and CSO
When/Where: Feb. 17, 2017 | 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM | Marriott Marquis | Room: Yerba Buena 9
CrowdStrike is also hosting several special events, including:
- Book signingwith CrowdStrike CEO and author, George Kurtz, signing copies of his ground-breaking book, “Hacking Exposed,” on Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2:30-3:15 PM in the CrowdStrike booth
- CrowdStrike Services lunch, “After an Attack, What’s Next?”, with Shawn Henry, President of CrowdStrike Services, Feb. 14, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Press Club
- Customer lunch and Intel Briefing from Adam Meyers, VP of Intelligence, Wednesday, Feb. 15, 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Press Club
Attendees can also visit our booth #2345 in Moscone South to learn how CrowdStrike is redefining endpoint protection to defeat the dangerous threats your organization is facing, now and in the future. Click for more information on CrowdStrike at RSA 2017.