Nine years ago, we built CrowdStrike in the cloud, pioneering new technologies and rocketing our way to the forefront of cybersecurity — and this year, we’re leading the industry again with Fal.Con 2020, now virtual. For our 4th annual CrowdStrike® Cybersecurity Conference, we’re going beyond the typical home-office-based conference to present an immersive, broadcast-quality special event with the same incredible benefits as our in-person gathering, plus a few surprises!
To ensure that the Fal.Con 2020 virtual experience is as accessible as possible for our entire global community, registration is free this year. Now more than ever, it’s important for us to come together to share battle-tested lessons from the trenches and hear firsthand from experts on the front lines in our ongoing fight to stop breaches.
Reserve your spot now — it only takes a minute. And if you’re among the first 1,000 to register, you’ll get a limited-edition CrowdStrike t-shirt!
We’ll be sharing more news in the weeks leading up to Fal.Con 2020. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store:
- 70+ learning sessions
- 30+ technology partners in the CrowdStrike ecosystem
- Hands-on training and workshops
- Keynotes from industry luminaries
- New product announcements
- Roundtable discussions
- Special celebrity guests
Beyond the Endpoint
Since March, companies have been forced to make rapid changes to accommodate work-from-home mandates, accelerating the digital transformation that was already underway. We believe this transition to a more flexible, remote workforce will continue, and with it the need to secure any workload, any time and anywhere. At Fal.Con 2020 we’ll be announcing our latest product innovations and enhancements, as we continue to provide mission-critical support that keeps our customers protected anywhere in the world.
You’ll hear from the best in the industry — CrowdStrike thought leaders, partner sponsors, recognized experts and more — and learn how leading companies have adapted and evolved in these unprecedented times. Several of our customers will share their stories of how they have leveraged the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform to push the envelope and take their security to the next level.
Beyond the Norm
We’re transforming the standard online meeting by harnessing the newest virtual event technology to present a polished, professionally hosted show that also provides an interactive, customizable learning experience.
At Fal.Con 2020, you’ll be able to get hands-on with the Falcon platform, learn new skills, attend workshops and see product demonstrations from CrowdStrike experts. Choose the topics that matter most to you — sessions are offered in these tracks:
- Security Strategy, Architecture & Operations
- Research & Threat Intelligence
- Threat Hunting & Incident Response
- IT Operations
- Cloud, Container & Data Center Security
You’ll also have the chance to win prizes, CrowdStrike swag and bragging rights by putting your security knowledge to the test in real time with our fun hands-on Falcon game. And you’ll build your own cybersecurity superhero avatar to represent you in the online experience we’re crafting.
Join Us for Fal.Con 2020
Now is the time to move beyond what we’ve known — and Fal.Con 2020 promises to be an unforgettable special event that breaks new boundaries. Register today and plan to join us from anywhere in the world:
- North America: October 15 | General Session: 8:30 a.m. PDT | Breakout Sessions: 12:00 p.m. PDT
- EMEA: October 16 | General Session: 8:30 a.m. BST | Breakout Sessions: 12:00 p.m. BST
- APAC: October 16 | General Session: 1:30 p.m. AEDT | Breakout Sessions: 5:00 p.m. AEDT
- Japan: October 27 | General Session: 2:00 p.m. JST | Breakout Sessions: 5:00 p.m. JST
- Register for Fal.Con 2020.
- Check out the Fal.Con 2020 website.
- Learn more about the powerful CrowdStrike Falcon® platform by visiting the product page.
- Get a full-featured free trial of CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent™ and learn how true next-gen AV performs against today’s most sophisticated threats.