Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
Falcon Prevent offers the ideal AV replacement solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies with full attack visibility and simplicity — you’ll be up and ready immediately.
Start Free Trial
Why Choose Falcon Prevent
CrowdStrike's next-gen antivirus protects against all types of attacks from commodity malware to sophisticated attacks with one solution — even when offline.
Fast & Easy Deployment
Falcon Prevent is fully operational in seconds, no need for signatures, fine-tuning, or costly infrastructure.
From initial deployment through ongoing day-to-day use, Falcon Prevent operates with near zero impact on the endpoint.
Check Out the Specs and Traits
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence detect known and unknown malware and ransomware
- Behavior-based indicators of attack (IOAs) prevent sophisticated fileless and malware-free attacks
- Exploit blocking stops the execution and spread of threats via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Threat intelligence prevention blocks activities known to be malicious
- Automated IOA remediation cleans up known artifacts left behind from blocked malicious activity
Full attack visibility at a glance
- Provides unparalleled alert context and visibility
- Unravels an entire attack in one easy-to-grasp process tree enriched with contextual and threat intelligence data
- Events include detailed terminology from the MITRE ATT&CK framework to pinpoint the exact tactics and techniques being used
- Broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux
- Lightweight Falcon agent that runs on each endpoint includes all the prevention technologies required to protect the endpoint, whether it is online or offline
- Covers the numerous gaps that are often left by legacy AV solutions
Simple, fast and lightweight
- Cloud-native platform operates without constant signature updates, complex integrations or on-premises equipment
- Lightweight agent bears little impact on endpoints — from initial install to day-to-day use. No reboot required after installation
- Minimal CPU overhead restores system performance and end-user productivity
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Awarded level 1 certification
Download the report to learn how CrowdStrike Falcon was awarded a level 1 certification from MRG Effitas and was found to stop 99.7% of “in the wild” threats with zero false positives
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.
GET FAST AND EASY PROTECTION AGAINST ALL THREATS
One cloud native platform, fully developed in minutes to protect your organization.
TRY IT FREE
FOR 15 DAYS