Thank you for your interest in CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent, our next generation antivirus solution. The Falcon Prevent Free Trial gives you access to our web-based management console, Falcon UI, and enables you to install and test our sensor on your Windows systems. If you haven’t signed up for the free trial yet, please go here. If you have signed up, then your first step is to activate your account and become familiar with the management console by following the instructions below.
If you are interested in a more comprehensive solution that adds endpoint detection and response (EDR) and managed threat hunting to next-gen antivirus, please check out our full Falcon Endpoint Protection offering.
1. To get started you need to login to the Falcon UI, our management interface in the cloud. Check your inbox for an email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org and click the "Activate My Falcon Account" link.
2. Set and confirm your password. We take passwords and the protection of your account very seriously, so please follow all of the password strength requirements.
3. Use your email address and the newly created password to log in to the Falcon UI for the first time.
4. After reviewing CrowdStrike's Terms of Service, scroll to the bottom to click "I Accept".
5. You’re in! You can immediately download the sensor to get started or you can explore the Falcon UI. This video provides a one-minute overview.
Did you notice that the Falcon UI is entirely web based, there was no huge product download needed, and there was no need to set up, deploy, or configure any management servers?
Simple setup is one of the key benefits of Falcon Prevent.Now, let’s install Falcon Prevent on your first system.