- CYBERSECURITY IN THE TIME OF COVID-19
- View Our Resource Hub
Chief Product Officer
Amol Kulkarni leads CrowdStrike’s Product and Engineering organization – responsible for the definition and delivery of CrowdStrike’s product and platform roadmap. With CrowdStrike’s platform and technology vision as their foundation, Kulkarni and his global team develop and deliver cutting-edge and user-friendly products to protect customers and stay ahead of adversaries.
His team continues to scale the robust Falcon platform that now processes more than 2 trillion events a week with a lightweight sensor supporting a diverse array of workloads. The long list of industry-leading innovations under Kulkarni spans the company’s highly rated Next-Gen AV, the integration of intelligence into Falcon X, and the CrowdStrike Store opening trusted third-party applications to customers without their having to deploy additional agents or manage other infrastructures.
Kulkarni’s dedication to building a culture based on bottoms-up innovation and collaboration across geographical and organizational boundaries results in a true one team approach to cybersecurity. He also developed the Software Development Lifecycle to spur customer focused innovations while ensuring adherence to long-term architecture and design parameters.
- SVP and VP, Engineering, CrowdStrike
- Principal Engineering Manager and other executive engineering roles, Microsoft
- Holder of 14 technology innovation patents
- B.Eng. from College of Engineering, Pune
- M. Tech in Energy Systems Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Washington