- CrowdStrike Services
- Cyber Front Lines Report
- Incident Response Insights that Matter for 2020
- Download Now
Cathleen Anderson serves as the General Counsel of CrowdStrike, bringing more than a decade of wide-ranging legal experience to find creative solutions to support our rapid growth, cloud native organization. She led the legal efforts supporting CrowdStrike’s successful IPO. Anderson leads a team responsible for commercial, compliance, corporate, employment, intellectual property and litigation. She is passionate about supporting our employees in their mission to stop breaches.
- VP, Legal at CrowdStrike
- Associate General Counsel at MobileIron, Inc.
- Intellectual Property Litigator at Farella, Braun + Martel
- Admitted to practice in California
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, cum laude
- B.S. in Biology from Penn State University, summa cum laude