Michael Sentonas is responsible for CrowdStrike’s product and go-to-market functions, including its sales, marketing, product & engineering, threat intelligence, privacy & policy, corporate development, corporate strategy and CTO teams. A 20-plus year cybersecurity veteran, Sentonas is an active public authority on security issues and the evolving threat landscape, and is regularly featured as a speaker at key industry events, an expert source in the media, and a trusted advisor to governments and company boards, alike.
Having joined CrowdStrike in 2016, Mike has served in multiple leadership roles starting as Vice President, Technology Strategy before being promoted to Chief Technology Officer in 2019. Prior to CrowdStrike, Sentonas held multiple leadership roles at McAfee, serving as Chief Technology Officer – Security Connected, and Chief Technology and Strategy Officer Asia-Pacific.
- CTO – CrowdStrike
- Vice President, Technology Strategy – CrowdStrike
- Chief Technology Officer – Security Connected – McAfee (formerly Intel Security)
- Chief Technology Officer Asia-Pacific – McAfee (formerly Intel Security)
- Director, Sales Engineering & Professionals Services Asia-Pacific – McAfee (formerly Intel Security)
- Professional Services and Enterprise Support – Network Associates
- Bsc, Computer Science, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia