Chief Business Officer
As CrowdStrike’s chief business officer, Daniel Bernard leads the company’s channel, alliances and partnership efforts, while driving growth initiatives and go-to-market strategy for the company’s small and medium business (SMB) customer segment.
A dynamic cybersecurity and cloud expert, Bernard has a strong track record of disrupting markets and accelerating revenue growth through direct and indirect channels. Prior to CrowdStrike, he led channel partnerships and business development at several high-growth SaaS, cloud, and cybersecurity companies, including Dropbox and Cylance. Most recently, he served as SentinelOne’s chief marketing officer and is widely recognized for transforming the company’s brand and market awareness. Bernard began his career in investment banking, based in Hong Kong and San Francisco.
- CMO and VP, Business & Corporate Development – SentinelOne
- Director, Global Business Development – Cylance
- Channel Partnerships Lead – Dropbox
- Investment Banking – Credit Suisse
- Investment Banking – Barclays
- BSBA, Marketing, International Business, & Chinese (Mandarin), Washington University in St. Louis