CrowdStrike Receives Highest Overall Score in Gartner Peer Insights for EDR for the Second Year in a Row
We did it again. In the May 2020 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions (EDR), CrowdStrike is once again the highest-rated vendor based on overall rating. The latest recognition from Gartner comes on the heels of being named the highest-rated vendor in the November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customer’s Choice for Endpoint Protection Platforms. CrowdStrike is the only vendor with the highest overall rating in both EDR and EPP (endpoint protection platform) in the latest versions of the report. We are thrilled to be getting this feedback from our customers and honored to be recognized by Gartner Peer Insights for both our EPP and EDR solutions.
CrowdStrike Has the Highest Willingness to Recommend at 97% Based on 106 Responses
It’s well known that an organization’s purchasing decision can be far more influenced by the advocacy of a peer than by any other factor. We are extremely proud that nearly all of our customers who wrote reviews were willing to share their knowledge of and experiences with the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform. We believe the fact that our customers are willing to contribute is testament to our continued success. Overall, CrowdStrike has the highest rating for:
- Product capabilities (4.8 out 5) based on 106 responses
- Integration and deployment (4.8 out of 5) based on 104 responses
- Willingness for customers to recommend (97%) based on 106 responses
- 5.0 out of 5 score from customers (86%) based on 106 responses
In addition to providing an overall score, Gartner Peer Insights allows customers and prospects to pivot by company size, vertical, geography, date and reviewer role. We think this gives readers the ability to do a deeper dive into a subset of reviews that’s more applicable to their organization’s own environment. We believe this also provides interesting timestamps to help understand if a vendor’s offering has improved or declined over certain periods of time.
Customer Reviews on Gartner Peer Insights for CrowdStrike
These reviews are rigorously evaluated by Gartner, the world’s leading research and advisory company, to ensure there is never any vendor bias or hidden agendas — just the real voices of enterprise users. The following are some examples of what our customers are saying about CrowdStrike.
“I’ve never had so much visibility in my life, the product has built-in efficiencies as if it was specifically tailored for an investigator or CIRC analyst, and it’s very easy to use even for the most junior associate. We’ve reduced the time it takes to investigate, eradicate and contain incidents from 8 hours to less than 15 minutes. Amazing benefits!”
— Director of IT Security in the Retail Industry
“Honestly, the best thing about CrowdStrike is that I can now sleep at night. It’s rare that a company with a user base of about 380 can get truly premium support and be treated like a Fortune 500. Normally we’d be just another customer. With CrowdStrike, we do feel like they are a partner.”
— IT Manager in the Transportation Industry
“With the support we received (and continue to receive), CrowdStrike Falcon has been the most amazing and beneficial security product I have ever invested in.”
— Network Administrator in the Manufacturing Industry
“Best EDR platform and services with lowest total ownership cost.”
— President in the Services Industry
“From the proof of concept to the implementation to three years later, this product and vendor is an A+ all around. ”
— Chief Information Security Officer in the Finance Industry
“CrowdStrike has found the balance between security and ease of use. I really recommend this vendor and the Falcon solution to any company that is trying to find a solution that can leverage great understanding of the environment and a huge detection rate to find and defeat threats.”
— Senior Cybersecurity Endpoint Administrator in the Healthcare Industry
“Fantastic product, great customer service, awesome knowledge base, amazing capabilities. The support team is nothing less than one of the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. The sensor shows no performance issues on any endpoints we have installed it on, yet gives you so much valuable insight on your assets and endpoints. Incredible product.”
— Security Analyst II in the Government Industry
Analyst Recognition and Customer Validation: We Think It’s a Powerful Combination
In addition to having the highest rating in Gartner Peer Insights for both EDR and EPP, CrowdStrike has also been recognized as a Leader by Gartner analysts.
- CrowdStrike was positioned as a Magic Quadrant “Leader” and furthest for “Completeness of Vision” in the 2019 August Gartner Magic Quadrant for EPP. Gartner criteria for completeness of vision include qualities such as innovation, marketing strategy, sales strategy, offering (product) strategy, business model, vertical/industry strategy and geographic strategy.
- CrowdStrike scored highest overall for Use Case Type A or “Forward-Leaning” organizations in Gartner’s October 2019 Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms. In addition to having the highest score among the forward-leaning organizations, CrowdStrike was among the three highest-scoring vendors across all three use cases covered in the report: from forward-leaning to organizations that aim to stay relatively current on technology without getting too far ahead or behind their competition, to organizations that typically view technology as an expense or operational necessity and use it as a means to reduce costs.
We believe the combined recognition by both industry analysts and end users validates our position in the industry.
- Read the May 2020 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions (EDR).
- Learn more about the 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- Download the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- Test CrowdStrike® next-gen AV for yourself. Start your free trial of Falcon Prevent™ today.
*Reviews and ratings are current as of March 31, 2020
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.