Gartner just published its Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” for Endpoint Protection Platforms report and CrowdStrike® is the highest-rated vendor (4.9 out of 5). Gartner Peer Insights is a peer review and ratings platform designed to help enterprise IT leaders make purchasing decisions.
Reviews go through a strict validation and moderation process in an effort to ensure they are authentic. The reviews give insight into not only how satisfied existing customers are with a vendor’s product, but also their experience in negotiating with the vendor, getting support for the product or service, and their overall implementation effort. This information helps provide IT leaders with a firsthand view of what to expect from CrowdStrike.
The Voice of the Customer
This report differs from our previous Peer Insights announcement in that the reviews and ratings are based on a 12-month period ending Oct. 31, 2018. Over this time frame, CrowdStrike had 180 customer reviews published to Gartner Peer Insights. This document synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ content in the endpoint protection platform (EPP) market for the previous year. The “Voice of the Customer” for EPP report also further segments vendor ratings into six featured categories. We are thrilled to report that CrowdStrike was the highest-rated vendor in every category!
CrowdStrike Has Highest Ratings Across all Categories
- Overall Rating for EPP: 4.9
- Willingness to Recommend: 98% of CrowdStrike reviewers
- Product Capabilities: 4.9
- Integration and Deployment: 4.9
- Services and Support: 4.9
- Evaluation and Contracting: 4.8
We know our customers’ and prospects’ decisions are influenced more and more by the advocacy of peers. As a result, they increasingly look to peers and communities for recommendations and advice. We believe Gartner Peer Insights provides a great way for prospects to collect candid customer feedback and learn about CrowdStrike products and services.
Thank You to Our Customers
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you for your candor and commitment. These reviews mold our products and our customer journey, and we look forward to building on the experience that earned us this distinction.
We remain committed first and foremost to our customers’ success and ensuring they have the most effective and comprehensive endpoint protection possible. If you have a CrowdStrike story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
The Hits Keep Coming
This latest recognition from Gartner comes on the heels of a tremendous run of wins for CrowdStrike. Over the past year, CrowdStrike has been recognized by Gartner for the following achievements:
- CrowdStrike was recognized as a “Visionary” vendor in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant (MQ) for Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP)1. Gartner has positioned CrowdStrike as the highest in “ability to execute” and furthest in “completeness of vision.”
- CrowdStrike scored highest overall for “Use Case Type A or “Forward Leaning” organizations in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities for Endpoint Protection Platforms2.
- CrowdStrike received the highest overall score in the 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- CrowdStrike was recognized as the highest-ranking vendor in the January 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Endpoint Detection and Response Solutions.
- Download the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- Learn more about the 2018 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Endpoint Protection .
- Download the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- Test CrowdStrike next-gen AV for yourself. Start your free trial of Falcon Prevent™ today.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Source: Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peer Contributors, 26 February 2019.
*Ratings were as of 31 Oct. 2018, based on 180 reviews: https://www.gartner.com/reviews/customers-choice/endpoint-protection-platforms [gartner.com].