Unifies the technologies required to successfully stop breaches, including true next-gen antivirus and endpoint detection and response (EDR), managed threat hunting, and threat intelligence automation, delivered via a single lightweight agent.Download Gartner's Magic Quadrant for EPP
REAP THE BENEFITS OF CROWDSTRIKE’S
Sets the new standard with the first cloud-native security platform that delivers the only endpoint breach prevention solution that unifies NGAV, EDR, managed threat hunting and threat intelligence automation in a single cloud-delivered agent.
- Unparalleled coverage defends against all types of attacks from malware to the most sophisticated and stealthy nation-state attacks
- Full EDR prevents silent failure by capturing raw events for complete visibility
- Speed investigations and act fast with intelligent prioritization and powerful Incident Workbench
- Continuous raw events capture empowers proactive threat hunting
- Threat intel integration and powerful real-time response capabilities speed up investigation and remediation and enable deep understanding of the attacks in your environment
- 24/7 managed threat hunting ensures stealthy attacks don’t go undetected
- Falcon Endpoint Protection Enterprise offers a radical new approach to endpoint security by unifying the technology, intelligence and expertise needed to successfully stop breaches, in a single lightweight agent powered by Threat graph.
operational in hours →
- Deploys in minutes and is immediately operational
- Operates with only a tiny footprint on the endpoint
- Intelligent EDR and proactive threat hunters automatically detect attacks
- Integrated threat intelligence accelerates incident remediation
- Additional and new capabilities are delivered by the CrowdStrike Falcon platform without requiring any deployment
- Automatically kept up-to-date with SaaS delivery
- Adapts to all needs, growth and security status
- CrowdScore provides a simple metric to help executives measure and understand the current threat level of the organization, and how it’s changing over time.
- With CrowdScore, executives can make fast decisions and act to coordinate optimal response.
One thing we appreciated with CrowdStrike is a transparent flow of data back and forth; we don’t feel we are alone. We have folks we can call if we get in trouble. We cannot be everywhere at all times and see everything, so having a business partner like CrowdStrike help us through this stuff is incredibly important.
Protects against both malware and malware-free attacks; third-party tested and certified, allowing organizations to confidently replace their existing legacy AV
Delivers continuous and comprehensive endpoint visibility across detection, response and forensics, so nothing is missed and potential breaches can be stopped
Integrates threat intelligence into endpoint protection, automating incident investigations and speeding breach response
Enable safe and accountable USB device usage with effortless visibility and precise and granular control of USB device utilization