Innovate and Secure with CrowdStrike at AWS re:Invent 2022
Join us in Las Vegas Nov. 28-Dec. 2! CrowdStrike is a Diamond Sponsor at AWS re:Invent, and we’re looking forward to meeting with customers, partners and prospects to show how we’re protecting AWS environments against increasing adversary attacks.
Threat actors have been targeting cloud environments more aggressively, as they view the cloud as a soft target, rife with vulnerabilities and misconfigurations to exploit. Stopping cloud breaches requires a comprehensive platform approach to security that combines the power of agent-based and agentless protection that covers all workloads.
We have a host of activities planned to help you better understand your enterprise risk and how CrowdStrike’s adversary-focused approach to security can keep you ahead of advancing attacks. We’ll be hosting speaking sessions, showing off new product integrations and providing one-on-one expert insight into the greatest risks your AWS environments face — and you’ll learn how to mitigate those risks with the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform.
Visit us at Booth #109 to talk to our experts, watch our demos and register to win one of our new limited-edition adversary figures.
Experience Innovation at the CrowdStrike Booth
The CrowdStrike experience will feature in-depth demos, theater presentations, partner highlights and cybersecurity experts on standby to discuss the latest insights into the threat landscape and how CrowdStrike is helping organizations around the world defend against attacks.
Featured Demo Stations
At AWS re:Invent 2022, we’ll show you how to stop breaches through live-action demonstrations of the Falcon platform. These demonstrations allow you to experience how our endpoint, cloud, identity and data security products work in an actual AWS environment and with the AWS console. Our experts are ready to meet and discuss your biggest needs when it comes to security across your AWS infrastructure, including:
- How we integrate our container image scanning features with a DevOps pipeline
- How a DevOps pipeline builds a container image and pushes it to an ECR registry
- How a DevOps pipeline deploys an application to an EKS cluster using a container image from an ECR registry
- How we deploy our container sensor to an EKS cluster to provide protection for vulnerable applications
Attend CrowdStrike Breakout Sessions
As organizations have embraced the cloud revolution, so too have today’s adversaries. Defending the cloud requires securing a rapidly growing attack surface. IT and security teams must enforce continuous monitoring and security, from the development process to runtime.
Innovate with AWS and Secure With CrowdStrike
Tues., Nov. 29, 1:15-2:15 p.m. PT, Mandalay Bay, Lagoon 1
Session ID: PRT275
In the last two years, the shift to cloud adoption has only accelerated. This rapid shift has reinforced the profound importance of protecting IT assets from the latest cyber threats. AWS and CrowdStrike are working together to provide joint solutions for wherever you are in your cloud journey. From migrating VMware-based workloads in a lift or shift fashion or completely modernizing your infrastructure with microservices and containers, AWS and CrowdStrike have a solution to help you innovate and secure your infrastructure. Please join us to learn how AWS and CrowdStrike are working together to make your cloud transformation faster and more secure.
- Rob Solomon, Sr. Cloud Solution Architect – Alliances, CrowdStrike
- Sam Herath, Sr. Cloud Solution Architect – Alliances, CrowdStrike
3 Steps to Mitigate Cloud Threats with CrowdStrike and AWS
Wed., Nov. 30, 10:45-11:45 a.m. PT, Mandalay Bay, Islander F
Session ID: PRT328
As organizations have embraced the cloud revolution, so too have today’s adversaries. As noted in the CrowdStrike 2022 Global Threat Report, organizations face malicious threats to cloud environments as cloud-based services are “increasingly abused by malicious actors in the course of computer network operations, a trend that is likely to continue in the foreseeable future as more businesses seek hybrid work environments.”
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Shift left and enrich CI/CD processes to detect threats and vulnerabilities before they reach production
- Provide real-time protection across the control plane
- Secure hosts, containers and identities
- Justin Harris, Staff Cloud Solution Architect, CrowdStrike
- Sameer Vasanthapuram, Principal Product Manager, CrowdStrike
The Partner Hour
CrowdStrike’s unique cybersecurity partner ecosystem helps simplify your security stack and protect your entire organization from modern adversaries with unified, trusted security solutions to solve real-world security and IT challenges.
Join us at the Partner Hour hosted every day during AWS re:Invent to learn how we work with our partners to stop breaches.
|Claroty||Extending Security to the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT)||Wed., Nov. 30, 3:45 p.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 1:15 p.m. PT
|Cloudflare||Strengthen Your Zero Trust Security across Endpoints, Networks and Applications with Cloudflare and CrowdStrike||Tues., Nov. 29, 11:15 a.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 11:15 a.m. PT
|Corelight||Supercharge Threat Hunting with Corelight and CrowdStrike||Wed., Nov. 30, 3:15 p.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 1:45 p.m. PT
|Cribl||Unlock Your Data with Cribl Stream and CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale||Thurs., Dec. 1, 12:45 p.m. PT|
|ExtraHop||Stop Advanced Attacks in the Cloud with ExtraHop and CrowdStrike||Tues., Nov. 29, 3:45 p.m. PT
Wed., Nov. 30, 1:45 p.m. PT
|Mimecast||Smarter XDR Demands Email Security||Wed., Nov. 30, 1:15 p.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 2:45 p.m. PT
|Netskope||CrowdStrike and Netskope: Better Together to Continuously Enforce Zero Trust||Tues., Nov. 29, 1:45 p.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 11:45 a.m. PT
|Okta||Simplify Secure Remote Access||Tues., Nov. 29, 11:45 a.m. PT
Wed., Nov. 30, 11:15 a.m. PT
|Proofpoint||Expanding Partnership to Protect People, Their Devices and Data||Tues., Nov. 29, 1:15 p.m. PT
Thurs., Dec. 1, 10:15 a.m. PT
|Zscaler||Endpoint to Application: Protected||Tues., Nov. 29, 3:15 p.m. PT
Wed., Nov. 30, 11:45 a.m. PT
Get Your Own CrowdStrike Adversary Figure
Scoring your own limited-edition CrowdStrike adversary figure is easy as 1-2-3. You’ll get a collectable adversary card when you complete each of the following steps:
- Watch a theater presentation at the CrowdStrike booth
- Engage in a product demo at one of our demo stations
- Post a selfie and tag #GoCrowdStrike
Then, show your three adversary cards to a CrowdStrike representative at our booth, and you’ll be rewarded with your very own adversary figure while supplies last.
Connect at Our Partner Parties
Join CrowdStrike and our partners for refreshments and networking with peers on Wed., Nov. 30. Save your spot today!
The MXDR Mixer: Happy Hour with Crowd-Deloitte-Zscaler-AWS, 6:00-8:00 p.m. PT
Trustworthy Brewing Co. at The Venetian Las Vegas, in the Barrel Room
Apres-Ski Nightcap with CrowdStrike and Okta, 8:30-10:30 p.m. PT
Superfrico at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, in the Ski Lodge Room
Learn More and Register Today
For more information about AWS re:Invent 2022 and to register to attend, click here. Use code SAL5kQaKdnS to receive $150 off a full conference pass.
- Learn more about how the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform delivers end-to-end protection for workloads and containers on AWS, from the host to the cloud and everywhere in between.
- Watch this video to see how the CrowdStrike and AWS Shared Responsibility Model provides industry-leading breach protection and cloud security.
- Learn how the powerful CrowdStrike Falcon® platform provides comprehensive protection across your organization, workers and data, wherever they are located.
- Try CrowdStrike with a free 15-day trial to check out the superior prevention of cyberattacks, malicious activity detection and immediate response capabilities for your business — all fully deployed in minutes to protect your organization.
- Visit CrowdStrike on the AWS Marketplace.