2020 Global Threat Report CrowdCast
Cybersecurity Trends Around the World in 2019
The highly anticipated 2020 CrowdStrike® Global Threat Report reveals the most significant events and trends in cyber threat activity observed over the past year. The report offers CrowdStrike’s global observations, illustrated with real-world case studies that provide insight into today’s adversaries and their tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
Join this upcoming webcast featuring CrowdStrike VP of Intelligence Adam Meyers and VP of Falcon OverWatch™and Security Response Jennifer Ayers as they examine the notable threats, events and trends from the report. They will also offer actionable recommendations that can guide your cybersecurity strategy and help defend against sophisticated attacks in 2020 and beyond.
Here are some highlights of what will be covered:
- Ransomware incidents continue to employ more sophisticated tactics and collect bigger payouts than ever before.
- Cybercriminals are weaponizing sensitive data through the threat of leaking embarrassing or proprietary information.
- The rise of “Big Game Hunting” ransomware campaigns has transformed the eCrime world into an interconnected web of services for criminals.
- State-based targeted attacks continue, with significant operations observed from Iran, DPRK, China, Russia and others.
- The trend toward malware-free attacks accelerated, with malware-free surpassing the volume of malware attacks.
- Actionable recommendations to implement in 2020 are outlined to keep your organization safe.
VP Intelligence - CrowdStrike
As Vice President of Intelligence for CrowdStrike, Adam Meyers oversees all of CrowdStrike’s intelligence gathering and cyber-adversarial monitoring activities. Meyers has authored numerous papers for peer-reviewed industry venues and has received awards for his dedication to the information security industry. Previously, Meyers was the director of cyber security intelligence with the National Products and Offerings Division of SRA International, where he provided technical expertise at the tactical level and strategic guidance on overall security program objectives.
VP of OverWatch and Security Response - CrowdStrike
Jennifer Ayers, VP of OverWatch and Security Response at CrowdStrike, has over 20 years of cybersecurity experience. She is responsible for a team of elite threat hunters who proactively hunt for malicious activity in globally diverse environments and uniquely pinpoint the most urgent threats for quick remediation with the integration of next-generation technology and machine learning. Prior to her role with CrowdStrike, Jennifer was the director of product management at CrowdStrike and spent three years at FireEye on the security operations side. Jennifer also held multiple roles for GE as a cyber leader in incident response, computer forensics and supplier security.
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center