Five Questions to Ask Before Choosing SentinelOne for Workforce Identity Protection
Focus on a true platform approach with a unified view of threats across endpoints and identities
Following CrowdStrike’s footsteps, a number of EDR vendors have started expanding their offerings to include identity protection. This includes SentinelOne that announced a definitive agreement to acquire Attivo Networks in March 2022 and has since rebranded it as Singularity Identity. However, rebranding does not automatically make it part of a unified platform. There are multiple considerations ranging from product architecture, integration, speed of deployment to fidelity of detections, ability to provide real time protection and option to choose a fully managed offering that should drive your decision. We encourage you to do your own research and make sure you ask these important questions before choosing your identity protection solution.
- Does the solution provide a truly unified view of threats across endpoints and identities using a single, unified sensor?
- Beyond detection, will you get real-time protection from identity-based threats based on a flexible policy engine?
- Does the solution offer a tight correlation between identity and endpoint signals to provide clear attack path visibility?
- Does the solution provide the option to have a fully managed solution covering endpoints and identities with expert management, monitoring and remediation, and is it backed by an industry-leading Breach Prevention Warranty?
- Is deception even the right strategy for your organization to get immediate real-time protection from AD attacks?
Download this brief to learn more and understand Falcon Identity Protection solution’s advantages over SentinelOne Singularity.
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center