Managed Security Readiness Guide: Four Ways MDR Drives Security Success
Overcome security obstacles and move faster than the adversary
Today’s complex threat landscape has created unprecedented challenges for security teams across the globe. Even with the best technology, staffing, training and retaining a capable, always-on security team remains incredibly difficult. Security teams need to move faster than sophisticated adversaries, but they’re challenged by operational deficiencies, coverage gaps, slow detection and response times, and limited budget and resources.
The right managed detection and response (MDR) service can alleviate many of these pressures and transform your team into a world-class security program — practically overnight. But are you ready to make the leap to MDR? This guide will help you assess your current capabilities and security resources across four key areas to determine your MDR priorities.
In this readiness guide, we discuss critical MDR use cases and benefits to help you:
- Learn how MDR solves the 4 S’s of security success: Speed, Scale, Skills and Spend
- Understand what makes a leading, modern MDR service today
- Extend beyond the endpoint with managed extended detection and response (MXDR)
- Assess your organization’s MDR readiness
- Set next steps to move to MDR with CrowdStrike Falcon® Complete MDR
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center