Falcon Horizon stops cloud breaches in their tracks with unified visibility, threat detection and continuous monitoring and compliance for multi-cloud environments – cloud security posture management made simple.
Download Data Sheet
See More, Know More, Do More with Falcon Horizon
Unify visibility and control across multi-cloud environments
Falcon Horizon delivers continuous discovery and visibility of cloud-native assets providing valuable context and insights into the overall security posture and the actions required to prevent potential security incidents.
Prevent Cloud Misconfigurations and Mistakes
Falcon Horizon provides intelligent monitoring of cloud resources to proactively detect misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and security threats, along with guided remediation to resolve security risks and enable developers with guardrails to avoid costly mistakes.
Reduce alert fatigue with targeted threat detection
Falcon Horizon continuously monitors for anomalies and suspicious activity, enabling security teams to gain visibility, prioritize threats, reduce alert fatigue by eliminating noise, and respond and fix issues faster.
CLOUD SECURITY MADE SIMPLE
PROTECT, OPTIMIZE AND COMPLY
CLOUD DISCOVERY AND VISIBILITY
- Provides a single source of truth for cloud assets and security configurations across multi-cloud environments and accounts.
- Discovers cloud resources automatically upon deployment, including misconfigurations, metadata, networking, security and change activity.
- Enables you to manage security group policies across accounts, projects, regions and virtual networks from a single console.
- Identifies unprotected cloud resources.
MISCONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT & ONE-CLICK REMEDIATION
- Compares cloud application configurations to industry and organizational benchmarks, to identify violations and remediate in real time.
- Fixes issues that leave cloud resources exposed, such as misconfigurations, open IP ports and unauthorized modifications with guided remediation and guardrails that enable developers to avoid critical mistakes.
- Monitors storage to ensure permissions are secure and not publicly accessible.
- Monitors database instances and verifies that high availability, backups, and encryption are enabled, as well as security groups to limit exposure.
Monitoring & Threat Detection
- Provides real-time threat detection that continuously monitors for malicious activity, unauthorized behavior and access to cloud resources.
- Employs a targeted threat identification and management approach that cuts through the noise of multi-cloud environment security alerts.
- Drastically reduces the number of alerts by focusing on areas adversaries are most likely to exploit.
- Prioritizes vulnerabilities based on your environment and prevents vulnerable code from reaching production.
- Centralizes visibility and control over cloud resources arming DevSecOps teams with a single source of truth.
- Enables security teams to prevent compromised assets from progressing down the application lifecycle.
- Streamlines visibility for security operations and provides insights and context for misconfigurations and policy violations.
- Integrate, remediate and respond faster within the DevOps tool sets you already use.
- Offers reporting and dashboards that drive alignment and a shared understanding across security operations, DevOps and infrastructure teams.
ADDITIONAL CLOUD SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection
Provides comprehensive breach protection across private, public, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, allowing customers to rapidly adopt and secure technology across any workload.
The Falcon platform and intelligent, lightweight Falcon agent offer unparalleled protection and real-time visibility. Specifically tailored for containers, Falcon provides detailed insight into both the host and container-specific data and events.
Cloud Security Assessment
Test and evaluate your cloud infrastructure to determine if the appropriate levels of security and governance have been implemented to counter inherent security challenges.
Customers That Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.