Falcon Horizon CSPM
CrowdStrike Falcon® Horizon streamlines posture management for multi-cloud environments, enabling DevSecOps teams to continuously detect and prevent misconfigurations and control plane threats, ensure compliance and securely build in the cloud with greater speed and efficiency.
How CrowdStrike is Reimagining Cloud Security
See More, Know More, Do More with Falcon Horizon
Unify visibility and security enforcement across multi-cloud environments
Falcon Horizon delivers continuous discovery and visibility of cloud-native assets from the host to the cloud, providing valuable context and insights into the overall security posture and the actions required to prevent potential security incidents.
Prevent cloud misconfigurations based on CrowdStrike best practices and eliminate compliance violations
Falcon Horizon provides intelligent monitoring of cloud resources to detect misconfigurations, vulnerabilities and security threats, along with guided remediation to resolve security risks and enable developers with guardrails to avoid costly mistakes.
Continuously detect and prevent cloud control plane security threats
Falcon Horizon’s adversary-focused approach is powered by up to the minute threat intelligence on over 150+ adversary groups, 50+ IOA detections and guided remediation that improves investigation speed by up to 88% enabling DevSecOps teams to reduce alert fatigue, respond faster and stop breaches.
CLOUD SECURITY MADE SIMPLE
PROTECT, OPTIMIZE AND COMPLY
CLOUD DISCOVERY AND VISIBILITY
- Single source of truth: Get up and running in minutes and access a single source of truth for all cloud assets and security configurations across multi- cloud environments and accounts.
- See everything: Discover cloud resources and details automatically upon deployment, including misconfigurations, metadata, networking, security, access control and change activity, and eliminate security blind spots.
- Simplified management and security policy enforcement: Manage and enforce security group policies across accounts, projects, regions and virtual networks from a single console to reduce the attack surface.
- Monitor the control plane: Scale at will and gain insight into all control plane API calls and uncover security risks within managed Kubernetes clusters.
- Identify unprotected resources: Identify cloud resources not protected by Falcon and take immediate action.
- Supported Services: To see a complete list of all monitored services click here.
MISCONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT & ONE-CLICK REMEDIATION
- Eliminate misconfigurations and compliance violations: Compare cloud application configurations to industry and organizational benchmarks, to identify violations and remediate in real time and ensure application availability.
- Guided remediation from security experts: Fix issues that leave cloud resources exposed — such as misconfigurations, open IP ports and unauthorized modifications — with guided remediation and guardrails that enable developers to avoid critical mistakes.
- Enforce permissions: Monitor storage to ensure permissions are secure and not publicly accessible.
- Prevent identity-based threats: Reduces the number of tools required from 3 to 1 and prevents users from putting your organization at risk by automating the detection and remediation of identity-based risks in Azure.
- Secure Azure AD: Ensure Azure AD groups, users and apps have the correct permissions using the new Identity Analyzer reports.
- Reduce alert fatigue: Remediate issues faster and reduce SOC costs with enhanced policy management for cloud accounts, regions or specific resources.
- Ensure resilience: Monitor database instances and verify that high availability, backups and encryption are enabled, as well as security groups to limit exposure.
Real-Time Threat Detection
- Accelerate response: Reduce the time it takes to detect and mitigate a breach from months to minutes with an adversary-focused approach that cuts through the noise with 50 out-of-the-box IOA policies designed to stop breaches save time and allow DevSecOps teams to take the most effective action.
- Confidence scoring and prioritization: Falcon Horizon’s patent-pending Confidence Scoring continuously aggregates, assesses and scores control plane threats and configurations to accurately identify malicious activity, reducing the time to understand and respond.
- IOA for cloud with Integrated threat intelligence: Delivers real-time alerting and reporting on 150+ cloud adversaries based on CrowdStrike’s market leading threat intelligence and research, for more effective response.
- Continuous control plane threat detection: Provides ML and behavior-based TTP/IOA detections and guided remediation for all cloud accounts, services and users across the cloud estate and improves investigation speed by up to 88%.
- Self-service threat hunting: Provides cloud-scale data and analytics for all cloud activity, enabling security teams to proactively uncover hidden threats and take action.
CONTINUOUS COMPLIANCE MONITORING
- Continuous compliance monitoring: Continuously monitor the compliance posture of all of your cloud resources from a single console.
- CIS benchmark assurance: Enables you to assess the security of cloud accounts against Docker and Kubernetes CIS benchmarks with 250 out-of-the-box adversary-focused policies saving time and reducing operational costs.
- Audit-ready compliance: Continuously monitor the compliance of all of your cloud resources and avoid costly fines from a single console for regulations including PCI, NIST and more.
- Eliminate compliance violations: Identify policy violations and take immediate user-driven action to remediate.
- Improve decision making: With SIEM integration, streamline visibility for security operations and provide insights and context into misconfigurations and policy violations for faster incident response.
- Integrate at the speed of DevOps: Using the single API, achieve faster integration and remediation within the DevOps and collaboration tools you already use, such as email, Slack, PagerDuty and more.
- Fuel business performance: Through reporting and dashboards, drive alignment and a shared understanding across security operations, DevOps and infrastructure teams.
Optimize your investments and get started faster
DevOps & Cloud-Native
Click the links below to visit the CrowdStrike Integration Center
- Go Falcon CS GoLang OAuth2 API SDK
- Falcon Py CS Python OAuth2 API SDK
- PS Falcon CS Powershell OAUTH2 API SDK
- Kubectl-Falcon: Plug-in to kubectl command-line tool
- Falcon Helm: Falcon Helm Chart and the Helm Operator are designed to deploy and manage the Falcon sensor
- Falcon Operator: Simplifies building container applications
- AWS Guard Duty
ADDITIONAL CLOUD SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Falcon Cloud Workload Protection
Provides comprehensive breach protection across private, public, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, allowing customers to rapidly adopt and secure technology across any workload.
The Falcon platform and intelligent, lightweight Falcon agent offer unparalleled protection and real-time visibility. Specifically tailored for containers, Falcon provides detailed insight into both the host and container-specific data and events.
Cloud Security Assessment
Test and evaluate your cloud infrastructure to determine if the appropriate levels of security and governance have been implemented to counter inherent security challenges.
Customers That Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.