Are you a CrowdStrike Falcon®?
As a partner-led business, CrowdStrike is passionate about enabling and empowering our partner ecosystem to be an extension of our team. We build relationships on trust and a mutual commitment to deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
The CrowdStrike Falcon®s program recognises partner technical professionals who demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, technical expertise and the ability to deliver proof of value demonstrations (POVs). We’re committed to nurturing our Falcons with exclusive training and executive engagement opportunities to ensure the continued success of our valuable partnership.
Exclusive Program Benefits
CrowdStrike Falcon®s have access to exclusive benefits that are designed to enhance their role as a CrowdStrike partner, and also increase their personal career prospects. Benefits include:
Invitation to an annual conference, including exclusive content and executive access
Monthly advanced technical trainings tailored for the Falcons program
Recognition by CrowdStrike field sales and alliance team, including regional and global VPs
POV access and POV kits
1:1 mentoring by a CrowdStrike SE
Access to CrowdStrike technical resources
Direct feedback to CrowdStrike roadmap
Falcons membership and marketing assets
Program Requirements for Falcons
The CrowdStrike Falcon®s program is offered to selected partner systems engineers, technical consultants and solution architects. Falcons must demonstrate a commitment to meet and upkeep specific technical and sales requirements, and must, during the course of program involvement, be employed by an active CrowdStrike partner.
To be eligible for nomination for participation in the program, candidates must:
- Be employed by an active CrowdStrike authorized partner
- Be employed in a technical role, for example, pre-sales or solution architects
- Be in good standing with the CrowdStrike Sales Engineering team
- Have completed basic CrowdStrike channel certification
To certify as a CrowdStrike Falcon®, candidates must:
- Complete the Falcons training track and pass the associated tests
- Complete CrowdStrike certification tracks (CCFA, CCFR, CCFH)
- Present, demonstrate and pitch CrowdStrike solution
- Successfully complete a POV
To maintain CrowdStrike Falcon® status, our members are expected to:
- Present a quarterly technical update to the Falconer
- Deliver a quarterly solution pitch and demonstrate to the Falconer