CrowdStrike is recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a leader in the 2022 Frost Radar™️: Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform, 2022 report. CrowdStrike was also named a Winner in the 2022 CRN Tech Innovator Awards for the Best Cloud Security category. Both accolades underscore CrowdStrike's growth and innovation in the CNAPP market.Learn more
CrowdStrike Adversary-focused Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP)
Full Stack Cloud-Native Application Protection
Equip SOCs and DevOps with advanced, simplified and automated security in a single unified platform for any cloud. Visualize, detect, prevent and respond to threats faster, ensure compliance and scale, and enable developers to build safely and efficiently in the cloud.
Discovery, Visibility and Compliance for the cloud
Shift left and fix issues before they impact your business. Gain unified visibility across your entire cloud estate, monitor and address misconfigurations, advance identity security and enforce security policies and compliance to stop cloud breaches.
Protect workloads, hosts and containers
Build and run applications knowing they are protected. Take an adversary-focused approach that provides automated discovery, continuous runtime protection, EDR for cloud workloads and containers, and managed threat hunting, enabling you to securely deploy applications in the cloud with greater speed and efficiency.
Cloud Security Solutions
Our experience in operating one of the largest cloud implementations in the world provides us with unique insights into adversaries enabling us to deliver cloud native full-stack security that creates less work for security teams, defends against cloud breaches, and optimizes multi-cloud deployments including:
UNIFIED CLOUD SECURITY
Stopping breaches using cloud-scale data and analytics requires a tightly integrated platform. Each function plays a crucial part in detecting modern threats, and must be designed and built for speed, scale and reliability.
CrowdStrike cloud security goes beyond ad-hoc approaches by unifying everything you need for cloud security in a single platform to deliver comprehensive protection from the host to the cloud and everywhere in between.
CLOUD SECURITY POSTURE MANAGEMENT
CrowdStrike Falcon® Horizon enables security teams to keep applications secure and proactively monitor and remediate misconfigurations while fast-moving DevOps teams build non-stop in the cloud.
- Unify visibility across multi-cloud deployments
- Continuously monitor your cloud security posture
- Prevent cloud misconfigurations
- Detect and respond to threats faster
- Ensure compliance across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Monitor, discover and secure identities with cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM). Learn more about CIEM.
Identity-Based Security and Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
- Predict and prevent identity-based threats across hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Visualize , investigate and secure all cloud identities and entitlements
- Simplify privileged access management and policy enforcement
- Perform one-click remediation testing prior to deployment
- Integrate and remediate at the speed of DevOps
CLOUD WORKLOAD PROTECTION
Crowdstrike Falcon® Cloud Workload Protection provides comprehensive breach protection for any cloud. Gain visibility, and protection against advanced threats while integrating seamlessly with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, delivering an immutable infrastructure that optimizes cloud resources and ensures applications are always secure.
- Identify and remediate across the application lifecycle
- Gain complete workload visibility and discovery for any cloud
- Automate CI/CD pipeline security
- Activate runtime protection and breach prevention for any workload
- Implement security configuration best practices across any cloud
- Ensure compliance across the cloud estate
CONTAINER SECURITY & RUNTIME PROTECTION
CrowdStrike® Container Security automates the secure development of cloud-native applications delivering full stack protection and compliance for containers, Kubernetes, and hosts across the container lifecycle.
- Protect containerized cloud-native applications from build time to runtime and everywhere in between
- Gain continuous visibility into the vulnerability posture of your CI/CD pipeline
- Reduce the attack surface before applications are deployed
- Activate runtime protection and breach prevention to eliminate threats
- Automate response based on IoAs and market leading CrowdStrike threat intelligence
- Stop malicious behavior with drift prevention and behavioral profiling
MDR FOR THE CLOUD
The first and only fully-managed CWP solution, delivering 24/7 expert security management, threat hunting, monitoring, and response for cloud workloads, backed by CrowdStrike’s industry-leading Breach Prevention Warranty.
- 24/7 expertise to defend the cloud: Arms you with seasoned security professionals who have experience in cloud defense, incident handling and response, forensics, SOC analysis and IT administration
- Continuous human threat hunting: Includes 24/7 monitoring by the Falcon OverWatch team, CrowdStrike’s human threat detection engine that hunts relentlessly to see and stop the most sophisticated hidden threats.
- Surgical remediation: The team remotely accesses the affected system to surgically remove persistence mechanisms, stop active processes, clear other latent artifact, and restores workloads to their pre-intrusion state without the burden and disruption of reimaging.
- Breach prevention warranty: CrowdStrike stands strongly behind its breach protection capabilities by providing a Breach Prevention Warranty* to cover costs should a breach occur within the protected environment.
THE FALCON PLATFORM
- Predict and prevent modern threats in real time with the industry’s most comprehensive set of telemetry, threat intelligence and AI-powered analytics.
- Market leading threat intelligence delivers deeper context for faster more effective response.
- Deep AI and behavioral analysis identify new and unusual threats in real time and takes the appropriate action, saving valuable time for security teams.
- Empower responders to understand threats immediately and act decisively.
- Targeted threat identification and management cuts through the noise of multi-cloud environment security alerts reducing alert fatigue.
CLOUD SECURITY SERVICES
The CrowdStrike® Cloud Security Assessment provides actionable insights into security misconfigurations and deviations from recommended cloud security architecture to help clients prevent, detect, and recover from breaches.
- Uncover cloud security misconfigurations and weak policy settings
- Expose excessive account permissions and improper public access
- Identify evidence of past or ongoing security attacks and compromise
- Recommend changes in your cloud configuration and architecture
- Create an actionable plan to enhance your cloud security posture
SIMPLICITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Built in the cloud for the cloud, Falcon reduces the overhead, friction and complexity associated with protecting cloud workloads and meeting compliance.
- One platform for all workloads — it works everywhere: private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- One console provides centralized visibility over cloud security posture and workloads regardless of their location.
- Complete policy flexibility — apply at individual workload, group or higher level and unify policies across both on-premises and multi-cloud deployments for security consistency.
- Scale at will — no rearchitecting or additional infrastructure required.
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit the third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.