Falcon Cloud Workload Protection
CrowdStrike Falcon® Workload Protection provides comprehensive breach protection for any workload, enabling you to build, run, and secure applications with speed and confidence.
Download Data Sheet
Workload Protection - From The Host To The Cloud And Everywhere In Between
Gain comprehensive visibility from a single console
Comprehensive visibility into workload events and instance metadata enables detection, response, proactive threat hunting and investigation, ensuring that nothing goes unseen in your cloud environments.
Prevent attacks and avoid business disruption
Offers insight into the scope and nature of public, hybrid and multi-cloud footprints so you can secure all workloads, uncover and mitigate risks, and reduce the attack surface.
Eliminate friction and stay secure while building in the cloud
Key integrations support continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) workflows allowing you to secure workloads at the speed of DevOps without sacrificing performance
WHY FALCON CLOUD WORKLOAD PROTECTION
COMPREHENSIVE VISIBILITY INTO CLOUD WORKLOADS
- Gathers metadata at the instance level to easily identify owners of assets involved in an alert
- Continuous event monitoring provides visibility into workload activities, including activities running inside containers. A full set of enriched data and event details enables investigations against ephemeral and decommissioned workloads
- Offers proactive threat hunting across all workloads and endpoints from the same console
- Detects and investigates attacks that span multiple environments and different types of workloads, pivoting from endpoint to instances to containers
MULTI-CLOUD WORKLOAD DISCOVERY
- Provides insight into your cloud footprint so you can secure all workloads, uncover and mitigate risks, and reduce the attack surface
- Automatically discovers existing cloud workload deployments — without installing an agent — by enumerating AWS EC2 instances, GCP Compute instances, and Azure VMs
- Provides real-time information about workloads including context-rich metadata about system size and configuration, networking, and security group information for AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Identifies workloads that are not protected by the Falcon platform
- Secures the host and container via a single Falcon agent running on the host, and runtime protection defends containers against active attacks
- Investigate container incidents easily when detections are associated with the specific container and not bundled with the host events
- Captures container start, stop, image, runtime information and all events generated inside the container, even if it only runs for a few seconds
- Visibility into container footprint includes on-premises and cloud deployments. Easily view container usage including trends and uptime, images used and configuration to identify risky and misconfigured containers
- Combines the best and latest technologies to protect against active attacks and threats when workloads are the most vulnerable — at runtime
- Includes custom indicators of attack (IOAs), whitelisting and blacklisting to tailor detection and prevention
- Integrated threat intelligence blocks known malicious activities and delivers the complete context of an attack, including attribution
- Managed threat hunting 24/7 ensures stealthy attacks don’t go undetected
SIMPLICITY AND PERFORMANCE
Built in the cloud for the cloud, Falcon reduces the overhead, friction and complexity associated with protecting cloud workloads.
- One platform for all workloads — it works everywhere: private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- One console provides central visibility over cloud workloads regardless of their location
- Complete policy flexibility — apply at individual workload, group or higher level
- Scales as cloud workloads expand — no need for additional infrastructure
- Operates with only a tiny footprint on the host and has almost zero impact on runtime performance even when analyzing, searching and investigating
- Flexible consumption-based and annual-based subscription models support agile business planning
API-LED CLOUD INTEGRATIONS
Falcon eliminates friction to boost cloud security efficiency.
- Powerful APIs allow automation of CrowdStrike Falcon functionality, including detection, management, response and intelligence
- Chef, Puppet and AWS Terraform integrations support CI/CD workflows
- Google Cloud Operating System (OS) Configuration integration automates Falcon agent deployment directly from GCP, without the need for custom scripts
- AWS Private Link integration enables sensor-to-cloud traffic to flow via PrivateLink, reducing Internet exposure and simplifying network architectures
ADDITIONAL CLOUD SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Provides multi-cloud visibility, continuous monitoring and threat detection, and ensures compliance enabling DevOps to deploy applications with greater speed and efficiency – cloud security posture management made simple.
The Falcon platform and intelligent, lightweight Falcon agent offer unparalleled protection and real-time visibility. Specifically tailored for containers, Falcon provides detailed insight into both the host and container-specific data and events.
CLOUD SECURITY ASSESSMENT
Test and evaluate your cloud infrastructure to determine if the appropriate levels of security and governance have been implemented to counter inherent security challenges.
Customers That Trust CrowdStrike
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.