CrowdStrike Named Cloud Security Leader in Frost & Sullivan’s 2023 Frost Radar™: Cloud Native Application Protection Platform
For the second consecutive year, leading analyst firm recognized CrowdStrike’s innovation in cloud security and impressive growth
AUSTIN, Texas – October 30, 2023 – CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD) has been named a global leader for the second consecutive time in Frost & Sullivan’s Frost Radar: Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms, 2023 report.
CrowdStrike offers the industry’s most comprehensive, full-spectrum CNAPP solution delivered from one unified, AI-native platform, enabling organizations to detect and prevent threats no matter where they originate. Frost & Sullivan states that “CrowdStrike has maintained an impressive growth momentum over the last few years” with the company’s “unified CNAPP [capabilities] that provide CIEM, CWPP, container security and CSPM with KSPM.” The recent acquisition of Bionic, a pioneer in application security posture management (ASPM), further expands CrowdStrike’s cloud security capabilities to manage risks at the application stack, delivering a complete picture of application security.
According to Frost & Sullivan, CrowdStrike stood out as a cloud security leader for:
- Platform Consolidation and Unified Capabilities Driving Momentum: Frost & Sullivan cited CrowdStrike’s unified platform and scale as key contributors, noting that the company’s “sustained growth momentum, extensive customer base from XDR/EDR offerings, and robust channel partner ecosystem [are] the main contributors to its success.” The seamless integration of CrowdStrike’s “endpoint security, incident response, security assessment, MDR and Cloud Threat Hunting services enables customers to extend protection from endpoint to cloud with excellent support, which sets CrowdStrike apart from competitors.”
- Robust, Unified CNAPP: CrowdStrike’s holistic agent and agentless CNAPP solution enables businesses to “detect and prevent cloud misconfigurations, ensure compliance, manage, and protect hosts, VMs, applications, containers/ Kubernetes through early vulnerability identification, threat detection and response and runtime protection.” With seamless integrations into all major CSPs, CrowdStrike “makes it easier for customers to scale to suit their needs as per the changes in their cloud environments.”
- Impressive and Consistent Cloud Security Growth Momentum: Frost & Sullivan ranked CrowdStrike a leader in their Growth Index, stating that, “CrowdStrike has maintained an impressive growth momentum over the last few years, becoming one of the fastest growing and largest players.” Ending ARR as of July 31, 2023 for CrowdStrike modules deployed in the public cloud grew to $296 million, up 70 percent year-over-year – larger than almost every cloud security vendor.
“With cloud exploitation cases growing by 95%, it is vital for businesses to have cloud security that stops breaches faster and covers the entire estate – from endpoint to cloud,“ said Raj Rajamani, head of products at CrowdStrike. “Falcon cloud security offers a comprehensive view of both on-prem and cloud assets, uses its contextual understanding to reduce the number of alerts and stops cloud breaches – no matter where they originate. Frost & Sullivan’s acknowledgement of the continuous growth and technological strengths of our CNAPP further validates our cloud security leadership.”
- CrowdStrike named a leader in Frost & Sullivan’s 2023 Frost Radar: Cloud Workload Protection Platform.
- CrowdStrike named a leader in Frost & Sullivan’s 2022 Frost Radar: Cloud-Native Application Protection Platform.
- To learn more about CrowdStrike Falcon Cloud Security, please visit our website.
CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a global cybersecurity leader, has redefined modern security with the world’s most advanced cloud-native platform for protecting critical areas of enterprise risk – endpoints and cloud workloads, identity and data.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
© 2023 CrowdStrike, Inc. All rights reserved. CrowdStrike, the falcon logo, CrowdStrike Falcon and CrowdStrike Threat Graph are marks owned by CrowdStrike, Inc. and registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and in other countries. CrowdStrike owns other trademarks and service marks, and may use the brands of third parties to identify their products and services.
CrowdStrike Corporate Communications