CYBERSECURITY FOR STATE, LOCAL AND EDUCATION (SLED) ORGANIZATIONS
Secure your organization with a cost-effective endpoint solution that provides unrivaled protection and optimal scalability.Request Info
Serving and Securing CrowdStrike SLED Customers
Maintain the Trust of Community
Protect sensitive data and critical infrastructure while meeting compliance regulations
Stay Ahead of Your Adversaries
Develop and operationalize your security strategy under a single, comprehensive platform delivering best-in-class prevention, detection and response capabilities
Secure Digital Assets
IT modernization efforts are transforming how organizations engage with governments and educational institutions while they shift to the cloud where security can be rapidly deployed at scale
FALCON ON GOVCLOUD
CrowdStrike partners with AWS to deliver a wide range of next-gen endpoint protection capabilities via GovCloud:
- Rapid deployment for unrivaled time-to-value with no on-premise infrastructure or reboot required.
- Increase cloud security: FedRAMP authorized.
- Integrated Threat Intelligence: 62+ Million indicators of compromise (IOCs) and automated threat actor attribution enabling predictive defense.
- Operated and managed by U.S. personnel. For more details on GovCloud, please see the AWS GovCloud FAQ.
- Zero burden. With Falcon Complete, CrowdStrike’s Managed Detection and Response service, we handle all aspects of endpoint protection, freeing your staff to focus on your own mission.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR WORKLOAD PROTECTION
- Single lightweight agent with nominal performance impact and no reboot required upon installation, and delivered via a native-cloud SaaS architecture.
- 24x7 continuous threat hunting with CrowdStrike Falcon OverWatch.
- Industry-leading machine learning stops the most sophisticated malware and nation-state attacks.
- Integrated intelligence correlates IOCs and indicators of attack (IOAs) with adversaries targeting SLED verticals.
- Open API library allows for context-rich integration into SIEM, SOAR and other third-party tools.
- Expert management. Falcon Complete’s experts handle management, monitoring and responding to threats, 24/7, freeing your team to focus on your strategic priorities.
HELPING TO IMPLEMENT BEST PRACTICE SECURITY FRAMEWORKS
As a longtime partner of the public sector, CrowdStrike has worked to ensure that the Falcon platform helps customers adhere to the strictest cybersecurity frameworks:
- DFARS 252.204-7012
- US NIST 800-53
- US NIST 800-171/172
- US DoD Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- US NIST CyberSecurity Framework (CSF)
- Learn more about how CrowdStrike can help you meet your regulatory needs.
THE PUBLIC SECTOR TRUSTS CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s mission is simple: Keep customers safe from breaches. CrowdStrike customers are proud to tell their story of how the Falcon platform meets their security challenges of today and allows them to defend against the adversaries of tomorrow.
STATE OF WYOMING
"The CrowdStrike OverWatch team watches over everything that occurs on our network and can give us not only detection but also protection and avoidance. For us to replicate that without that partnership would require the hiring of anywhere from size to 10 new full-time employees." - Tony Young Chief Information Officer, State of Wyoming
PARKWAY SCHOOL DISTRICT
"When we engaged CrowdStrike it was a complete 180. It was, OK, now we found that a partner that’s going to get us back to a stable operating point, and make us feel like we’re actually winning this battle against this malware that’s spreading like wildfire through our environment." - Jason Rooks Director of Technology and Innovation, Parkway Schools
CROWDSTRIKE THREAT REPORTS
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking reports leverage data from CrowdStrike Intelligence, Falcon OverWatch threat hunting and Services teams to present the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape.All Reports
RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The CrowdStrike Falcon platform is flexible and extensible with endpoint security modules designed to protect against today’s sophisticated threats. The following are the solutions most widely used by CrowdStrike federal customers:
- Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Threat Hunting
- Threat Intelligence
- IT Hygiene
- Falcon Device Control
- Falcon Firewall Management
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
CrowdStrike has the expertise and resources to help you prepare, prevent and respond to attacks. Browse the Services portfolio of incident response and proactive services ranging from strategic advisory service to technical assessment services:
- Incident Response (IR)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
- Compromise Assessments
- Tabletop Exercises
- Adversary Emulation Exercises
- Red Team, Blue Team Exercises
- Cybersecurity Enhancement Programs
- Threat Intel Development Programs
CrowdStrike SLED customers can access CrowdStrike solutions through a variety of Cooperative Purchasing Agreements, Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and Federal Supply Schedules (FSS). Below are a few highlights:
|GSA Schedule 70|
|AWS Marketplace and AWS Marketplace — GovCloud|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA)|
|STATE, LOCAL AND EDUCATION LED|
|California: Software Licensing Program (SLP) Plus|
|New York: Office of General Services (OGS)|
|Texas: Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)|
|Texas: The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS)|
Don’t see your state? For details on all SLED contract vehicles, please contact CrowdStrike.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
"CrowdStrike is helping the State of Oklahoma strategically address the cybersecurity challenges of Covid-19. Specific areas of support include adopting new best practices for a remote workforce, providing modern endpoint detection and response capabilities, and protecting them from new and unprecedented cyber threats. This is allowing the Oklahoma State Government to focus on running the state's business and helping state agencies continue to serve Oklahoma residents and the business community."
CISO, Office of Management and Enterprise Services
"The CrowdStrike Falcon platform provides amazing value. The agents are truly lightweight and cover multiple OS across differing architectures, enabling us to choose a single solution rather than multiple point products. It is important that our IT infrastructure deliver reliable service 24/7/365. This enables the business and offers peace of mind. The value is in saving time as the platform delivers actionable intelligence and the dashboards are easy to use. Our security staff can dial-in threats quickly and take the appropriate action. The intuitive dashboards help us demonstrate ROI to business stakeholders, traditionally a challenge for CISOs. Keep up the great work!"
Chief Information Security Officer
State Board of Elections
"We’re part of the global collection of organizations using the CrowdStrike Falcon platform and through the exchange of intelligence, we’re all effectively cooperating on security. If any of us detects suspicious behavior, CrowdStrike analyzes the threat and propagates preventative controls to everyone."
Security Analyst Engineer, Ashland University
"I don’t want just to be sold something, I want a partnership where we can work and grow together. I continue to promote CrowdStrike because this is exactly the relationship we have built."
Chief Information Officer, Illinois State Treasurer