Falcon Insight: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Falcon Insight delivers continuous, comprehensive endpoint visibility that spans detection, response and forensics to ensure nothing is missed and potential breaches are stopped
Download Data Sheet
Why Choose Falcon Insight
Continuous monitoring captures endpoint activity so you know exactly what’s happening - from a threat on a single endpoint to the threat level of the organization.
Falcon Insight delivers visibility and in-depth analysis to automatically detect suspicious activity and ensure stealthy attacks - and breaches - are stopped.
Falcon Insight accelerates security operations, allowing users to minimize efforts spent handling alerts and quickly investigate and respond to attacks.
Check Out the Specs and Traits
Full-spectrum Visibility In Real Time
- Continuous raw event recording provides unparalleled visibility
- Enable threat hunting - proactive and managed - with full endpoint activity details
- Unravels entire attack in the easy-to-use Incident Workbench enriched with context and threat intelligence data
- See the big picture, in real time. Delivers situational awareness on the current threat level of the organization, and how it’s changing over time
- Understand endpoint security posture and take recommended actions to reduce risk. Share assessment scores with CrowdStrike zero trust ecosystem partners for real-time conditional access enforcement
Simplify Detection and Resolution
- Intelligent EDR automatically detects and intelligently prioritizes malicious and attacker activity
- Powerful response actions allow you to contain and investigate compromised systems, including on-the-fly remote access to take immediate action
- Streamlined Notifications and response workflows enable security teams to use alerts, detections and incidents as triggers and build repeatable and consistent automation
- Quick search returns threat hunting and investigation query results in five seconds or less
- Mapping alerts to the MITRE Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK™) framework helps you understand even the most complex detections at a glance
Maximum Security Efficiency
- Improve response times when you eliminate information overload and distill security alerts into incidents, reducing alert fatigue by 90% or more
- Smart prioritization automates triage and shows you what deserves attention first
- Speed investigation with rich context, intelligent visualizations, and collaboration
- Integrated Falcon Fusion orchestrates and automates complex and repetitive tasks, dramatically improving the efficiency of your SOC teams.
- Broad set of easy-to-use APIs provide interoperability with other security platforms and tools
The Power of the Cloud
- Reduce cost and complexity when you eliminate constant signature updates, on-premises infrastructure or complex integrations
- Protection of the crowd allows everyone to be protected against a threat - wherever it’s encountered
- Restore endpoint performance with installation and day-to-day operation that bears zero impact on endpoints — even when analyzing and searching
- Works on Day One – deploys and is operational in minutes with broad platform support including Windows, Windows Server, macOS and Linux. Automatically scales for growth and change
Customers Trust CrowdStrike
The World's Most Tested Next-Gen Endpoint Protection Platform
2021 Winner for SE Labs Best Endpoint Detection & Response
Learn how CrowdStrike earned the prestigious “Best Endpoint Detection and Response” award from the highly regarded third-party testing organization, SE Labs—now for two years running! As a security technology leader, CrowdStrike is committed to rigorous, transparent technical validation and testing of every facet of the CrowdStrike Falcon® Platform. This post details SE Labs’ rigorous testing approach and why CrowdStrike routinely ends up on top.
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
AAA RATING IN SE LABS EVALUATIONS
Read this blog to learn why CrowdStrike Falcon® platform receives new AAA rating from SE Labs for demonstrating consistent achievements in SE Labs testing in terms of automated protection and remediation capabilities using on-sensor indicators of attack (IOAs) and machine learning.
Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2021 Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Software As a Service with the highest possible score in 17 of the 24 evaluation criteria.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.