Falcon X: Automated Threat Intelligence
Falcon X combines automated analysis with human intelligence, enabling security teams, regardless of size or skill, to get ahead of the attacker's next move.
Try Falcon X for Free
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts — enabling you to get ahead of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist attacks.
Falcon X Elite
Elite expands your team with access to an intelligence analyst to help defend against threats targeting your organization.
|Falcon X||Falcon X Premium||Falcon X Elite |
|INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)|
|ASSIGNED INTEL ANALYST|
|REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION|
|PRIORITY INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENTS|
How Does Falcon X Help?
- Bring endpoint protection to the next level by combining malware sandbox analysis, malware search and threat intelligence in a single solution
- Reduce the time and skills required to perform manual incident investigations
- Identify and investigate related threats and block similar attacks in the future
INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)
- The Indicator Graph enables you to visualize relationships between IOCs, adversaries and your endpoints
- Hunt for threats with IOCs enriched with context
- Strengthen defenses with IOCs created from observed malware, and access CrowdStrike’s real-time global IOC feed
- Pre-built integrations and APIs enable you to orchestrate defenses with existing security solutions
- Access 130+ profiles of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist adversaries
- Identify adversaries focused on attacking your business, region, or industry
- Learn about your adversaries’ intent and capabilities and predict their next move
- As part of the Falcon platform, there is nothing extra to deploy or maintain
- Protected endpoints automatically forward all quarantined files to Falcon X for immediate investigation
- Falcon detections are enriched with context so you can quickly understand an attack and deploy proactive countermeasures
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking intelligence reports present customers and the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Download these complimentary reports:
2021 GLOBAL THREAT REPORT
Read this critical report to learn how to defend against the quickening pace and increasing sophistication in adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
2019 MOBILE THREAT LANDSCAPE REPORT
Download this report to learn about adversary groups that target mobile devices and how their tactics — and the mobile threat landscape in general — are evolving.
NetWalker Ransomware Technical Analysis
Download this report to learn the tactics and techniques CIRCUS SPIDER used to lure victims and launch the NetWalker ransomware.