Falcon X Elite: Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Maximize your investment in Falcon X Premium with access to a CrowdStrike® threat intelligence analyst who focuses on your organization’s unique cybersecurity challenges
Download Data Sheet
WHY CHOOSE FALCON X ELITE
Elite provides access to an assigned CrowdStrike threat intelligence analyst with unsurpassed expertise battling nation-state and eCrime adversaries
CrowdStrike Intel analysts understand your team’s intelligence requirements and focus on your cybersecurity priorities
A CrowdStrike Intelligence expert will conduct threat research on your behalf
FALCON X ELITE FEATURES
How Falcon X Elite Helps
- CrowdStrike’s Elite analysts are a direct part of your team and have access to all CrowdStrike Intelligence resources
- Onboarding and integration is effortless — Elite analysts will understand your threat landscape and immediately help you operationalize threat intelligence.
- Direct access means that when you ask questions, you get fast results through instant messages, email, text and phone
RELEVANT AND ACTIONABLE
- Priority intelligence requirements (PIRs) align intelligence activities to the goals and strategies of your organization. An understanding of your PIRs helps CrowdStrike know what is important to you.
- PIRs enable proactive alerts when CrowdStrike detects related threat activity
- Quarterly refreshes keep PIRs up to date to reflect the ever-changing threat landscape
- When you submit a request for information (RFI)*, CrowdStrike will perform research on your behalf and deliver a custom intelligence response
- With a CrowdStrike Threat Graph® Inquiry*, you can identify whether an indicator is unique to your environment or focused on a specific sector or region
- One-on-one threat briefs expose recent activity against your company, industry and region
- CrowdStrike global threat briefs uncover worldwide threats, share emerging trends and expose adversaries
TRAINING AND COLLABORATION
- Elite includes training credits* that your team can use for online or instructor-led intelligence courses
- Also included are passes to attend Fal.con*, CrowdStrike’s annual user conference
- You’ll also collaborate with CrowdStrike through membership on the technical advisory board and in product beta programs
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
CrowdStrike’s groundbreaking intelligence reports present customers and the global cybersecurity community with the latest developments and defenses for an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Download these complimentary reports:
GLOBAL THREAT REPORT
Read this critical report to learn how to defend against the quickening pace and increasing sophistication in adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
2019 MOBILE THREAT LANDSCAPE REPORT
Download this report to learn about adversary groups that target mobile devices and how their tactics — and the mobile threat landscape in general — are evolving.
Falcon X Tiers
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT SUITS YOU BEST
Automatically investigate incidents and accelerate alert triage and response. Built into the Falcon platform, it is operational in seconds.
Falcon X Premium
Premium adds threat intelligence reporting and research from CrowdStrike experts — enabling you to get ahead of nation-state, eCrime and hacktivist attacks.
Falcon X Elite
Elite expands your team with access to an intelligence analyst to help defend against threats targeting your organization.
|Falcon X||Falcon X Premium||Falcon X Elite|
|INDICATORS OF COMPROMISE (IOCs)|
|ASSIGNED INTEL ANALYST|
|REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION|
|PRIORITY INTELLIGENCE REQUIREMENTS|