Falcon for Mobile: Mobile Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Falcon for Mobile detects threats to iOS and Android devices, providing real-time visibility into cyber attacks — eliminating blind spots that lead to breaches
Download Data Sheet
WHY CHOOSE FALCON FOR MOBILE?
Automated Threat Detection
Falcon for Mobile identifies vulnerable devices and detects malicious and unwanted activity on business-critical mobile apps
Gain insight and enable mobile threat hunting with real-time visibility into app activity to help eliminate mobile malware and the risk of silent failure
Extend EDR to Mobile Devices
With the CrowdStrike Falcon platform you can secure your mobile devices via a single solution that also protects workstations, servers and cloud workloads.
FALCON FOR MOBILE
CHECK OUT THE SPECS AND TRAITS
AUTOMATED THREAT DETECTION
- Gain unprecedented visibility into malicious, unwanted or accidental access to sensitive corporate data
- Use familiar Falcon tools and skills to detect mobile phishing attempts, mobile malware, network interference, insider threats, vulnerable devices and more.
- Smart dashboards accelerate and simplify triage and show you which devices need attention first
- Understand detections at a glance — threats are mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK FOR MOBILE™️ framework
- Application Shielding exposes mobile malware, insider threat and accidental data exposure with comprehensive monitoring of app behavior
- Detect vulnerable devices and sophisticated kernel, boot level and operating system exploits
- Prevent insider threats with policies to disable cut and paste, screenshots and inter-app access
- Threat Intelligence integration automatically detects bad apps, hashes, domains and IPs
- Uncover mobile malware and sophisticated attack techniques such as “memory trampolines” in critical system code
- Gain visibility into WiFi, Bluetooth and network connections and expose spoofing and network interference
- Automatically detect malicious IPs and domains with integrated threat intelligence
- Detect vulnerable devices including jailbroken devices, non-compliant configurations and outdated iOS versions
- The Falcon for Mobile apps are extremely high-performance with near zero effect on battery life and network bandwidth
- A quick QR activation process enables immediate activation and protection
- Leverage your UEM investment to deploy, configure and manage apps protected by Falcon for Mobile
- Falcon for Mobile delivers privacy by design, monitoring only designated corporate apps without tracking text messages, email or browsing history
CUSTOMERS THAT TRUST CROWDSTRIKE
"Unprecedented Access to Mobile Endpoint Activity"
"Falcon for Mobile addresses a growing gap in enterprise security by providing unprecedented access to mobile endpoint activity and enabling organizations to proactively identify and take action against malicious behavior to improve their overall security stance."
- Frank Dickson, Research Vice President, IDC