CrowdStrike and Zscaler: Beyond the Perimeter 2022
Defending Against Ransomware with a Zero Trust Ecosystem
The world has evolved: hybrid work is here to stay and is increasingly becoming the normal mode of operations. Hybrid work has led to dispersion of users and data, resulting in an ever-expanding attack surface.
Adversaries have also evolved to take advantage of this trend. The most prevalent and impactful shift in the threat landscape is undoubtedly ransomware.
In this unique event, hear industry experts share challenges and best practices for a holistic Zero Trust approach to stay ahead of the adversaries and defend effectively.
- Learn how CrowdStrike and Zscaler work together to prevent, protect and remediate against ransomware
- Learn first hand how industry leaders have taken a holistic Zero Trust approach to effectively stop ransomware
- Watch integration demos showcasing real-life scenarios to empower security teams to provide a robust end-to-end protection
- Gary Eppinger, President of Technology and CISO at CSX
- Amol Kulkarni, Chief Product and Engineering Officer, CrowdStrike
- Steve House, Senior Vice President of Product Management, Zscaler
- Merrit Beaur, Principal AWS Office of the CISO, AWS
For technical information on installation, policy configuration and more, please visit the CrowdStrike Tech Center.Visit the Tech Center