Why Choose Falcon Firewall Management
Simple Firewall Management
Falcon Firewall Management makes it easy to create, manage and enforce policies with a simple, centralized approach.
Defend against network threats, and gain instant visibility to enhance protection and inform action.
Delivered via the same lightweight Falcon agent, management console and cloud-native architecture, it deploys and is operational in minutes.
Falcon Firewall Management Technical Features
CHECK OUT THE SPECS AND TRAITS
Simple Firewall Management
- Easily create, enforce and maintain firewall rules and policies
- Build new policies based on templates — start with an empty policy, your template or a CrowdStrike template
- Create a firewall rules group once and reuse it in multiple policies
- Quickly propagate changes to the appropriate policies
- Simplifies operations by using the same lightweight Falcon agent, management console and cloud-native architecture
- Deploys and is operational in minutes without requiring reboots, fine-tuning or complex configuration
- Has no additional impact on hosts, from initial installation to ongoing day-to-day use
- Streamlines workflows and increases visibility across endpoint security controls due to the single management console for both endpoint protection and host firewall management
- Automatically identify and view specific activities, potential threats and network anomalies
- At-a-glance activity page provides instant visibility, allowing you to monitor and troubleshoot critical rules and directly modify firewall polices from the page
- Application and location-aware firewall policies enhance security and provide granular control
Logging, Troubleshooting and Compliance
- Speed troubleshooting with granular control and visibility
- Easily enable or disable a specific rule, an entire rules group, or a policy
- Audit all firewall rules and policy changes — see what changed, who did it and when it happened
- Use role-based access control to ensure that only the appropriate administrators view and manage firewall rules
Customers that Trust CrowdStrike
Third Party Validation
Since 2016, CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny, and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Positioned as a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what we believe it could mean for your organization’s cybersecurity posture.
Named a Leader
Read this critical report to learn why CrowdStrike was named a “Leader” in the 2019 Forrester Wave with the top ranking in strategy and high scores in 17 criteria.
HIGHEST SCORE FOR TYPE A
Learn why CrowdStrike scores highest overall out of 20 vendors for use case Type A or “forward leaning” organizations.
Visit our third-party evaluations page to see how CrowdStrike performed against the industry’s most rigorous tests and trials.