CYBERSECURITY AND ELECTION SECURITY RESOURCE CENTER
Cybersecurity is a fundamental pillar of election security. The elections community–and their partners in government, NGOs, and the private sector–must remain vigilant in the face of potential threats. Elections infrastructure and systems, enterprises that administer elections, campaigns, and the channels through which elections information and results are communicated, can all be targeted.
Awareness is the first step. Learn how CrowdStrike can help.
CrowdStrike-supported programs can help strengthen the security posture of elections entities and campaigns
BLOGS & MEDIA
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS): CISA #Protect2020 Campaign:
- DHS: Election Security Resources
- DHS: Election Security Strategic Plan
- DHS: CISA Cyber Essentials
- DHS: CISA Central
- Election Assistance Commission (EAC): Election Resources:
- EAC: Online Cybersecurity Training:
- Vote.gov: Resources
- National Association of Secretaries of State: Trusted Info 2020 Campaign
- Harvard Belfer Center: Cybersecurity Playbooks
- Global Cyber Alliance: Elections Toolkit