PUBLIC SECTOR ENDPOINT SECURITY
CrowdStrike sets the standard in endpoint protection for the public sector by using machine learning, behavioral analytics and proactive threat hunting to stop all attack types, while ensuring you meet the most stringent compliance requirements.Request Info
The CrowdStrike® FedRAMP-authorized solution provides unmatched protection and aligns with key U.S. government initiativesLearn More
State, Local and Education
The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform is built to stay ahead of the sophisticated adversaries specifically targeting state, local and education organizationsLearn More
Advancing cybersecurity in hospitals and healthcare systems to ensure positive patient outcomesLearn More
- Provides enhanced next-generation antivirus (NGAV) capabilities that include zero-day exploit mitigation techniques and ransomware prevention.
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) capabilities give you real-time situational awareness and the ability to hunt adversaries and remediate with confidence.
- Managed proactive threat hunting by the Falcon OverWatch™ team augments and empowers your security operations center (SOC) — freeing your internal resources to focus on remediation, mitigation and security posture enhancements.
- The massively-scalable CrowdStrike Threat Graph® database offers a broader view of each threat, providing context from half a trillion events per week gathered from millions of sensors globally.
SIMPLIFY ENDPOINT SECURITY
- 100% cloud-native architecture. Optimized for simple and rapid deployment at scale, including for federated organizational structures. No on-prem equipment required.
- Single-agent platform. A modular solution that empowers endpoint consolidation strategies, enabling customers to replace five or more legacy or single-purpose solutions.
- Platform agnostic. Radically simplifies endpoint management — securing laptops, desktops, servers, cloud workloads and mobile devices in one console.
- Simple and efficient. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform’s remote response and one-click network containment capabilities enable operators to swiftly prevent incidents from becoming a breach.
- Integrated threat intelligence. Rapid identification and understanding of known threat actors targeting your environment — within a single console.
MEET YOUR COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
CrowdStrike recognizes that compliance and certification frameworks are critical to the public sector. CrowdStrike can help you meet a wide range of compliance requirements and provide your organization with peace of mind.
- Visit GovCloud Page
- Download Report
CYBERSECURITY MATURITY MODEL CERTIFICATIONRead the Blog
- Download Report
CrowdStrike has demonstrated a strong commitment to continuous industry collaboration, scrutiny and testing. Time and time again, CrowdStrike has been independently certified to replace legacy solutions.
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (ITA), CrowdStrike has been recognized as “FedRAMP Authorized” at the Moderate Impact level on the FedRAMP Marketplace.
CrowdStrike Named a Leader in EDR
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s position as a Leader in EDR and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organization's cybersecurity posture.
CrowdStrike Named a Leader
Download this complimentary report to learn the analysis behind CrowdStrike’s positioning as a Leader and what CrowdStrike believes it could mean for your organizations’ cybersecurity posture.
Public Sector Events
|CISOonline Government||Join CrowdStrike & Netskope during the CISOonline Government panel||8 December 2020||Register|
|Multi-Agency Virtual IT & Cyber Days||Visit CrowdStrike in the virtual expo hall at FBC's Multi-Agency Virtual IT & Cyber Days||15 December 2020||Register|
|CrowdStrike Tech Talks: Falcon Complete||Monthly CrowdStrike Tech Talks for the Public Sector||16 December 2020||Register|
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"Words cannot express how grateful I am that we have CrowdStrike Falcon deployed to our systems and that Falcon OverWatch has our back. As we face unprecedented attacks targeting our Agency, one thing remains consistent, we are able to defend our public health mission because of CrowdStrike."
Deputy Chief Information Security Officer,
Federal Civilian Agency
"The CrowdStrike Falcon platform provides amazing value. The agents are truly lightweight and cover multiple OS across differing architectures, enabling us to choose a single solution rather than multiple point products. It is important that our IT infrastructure deliver reliable service 24/7/365. This enables the business and offers peace of mind. The value is in saving time as the platform delivers actionable intelligence and the dashboards are easy to use. Our security staff can dial-in threats quickly and take the appropriate action. The intuitive dashboards help us demonstrate ROI to business stakeholders, traditionally a challenge for CISOs. Keep up the great work!"
Chief Information Security Officer,
State Board of Elections
"The Falcon team is so skilled at threat hunting that we now know about incidents and events that would have been invisible to us before we had CrowdStrike. The difference is significant and above our expectations. CrowdStrike gives us a lot of value."
CISO, Driscoll Health System