CYBERSECURITY FOR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
CrowdStrike offers a FedRAMP-authorized, cloud-delivered solution that provides unrivaled protection and helps meet the strictest federal standards.Request Info
TAILORED TO SUPPORT YOUR MISSION
Addressing Mission Readiness and Value
Increase confidence in decision-making with a complete understanding of current cybersecurity conditions, establishing cyber resiliency, reducing cost and complexity and minimizing risk.
Cybersecurity Transformation and Modernization
Deliver true operational efficiencies in real-time via an integrated platform across endpoints, identities, servers, mobile and cloud workloads.
Compliant to Operate
Bridge the gap between cybersecurity and compliance while adhering to the latest government certifications and standards.
FALCON ON GOVCLOUD
Cloud-delivered and FedRAMP-authorized, CrowdStrike Falcon® on GovCloud brings the leading cybersecurity solution to the public sector.
- Built for Public Sector: Falcon on GovCloud exceeds U.S. FedRAMP and DoD Cloud SRG program requirements with U.S. administrators and NIST 800-171 compliance.
- Protection and Visibility: Continuous monitoring across endpoints and identities allows for rapid detection and response to malicious activity to block known and unknown malware, as well as identity-based threats.
- Scalability and Efficiency: A lightweight agent that deploys in minutes across endpoints, identities, cloud and data — the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform ensures comprehensive protection with immediate time-to-value.
- Initiative-Focused: Provides a seamless path to help support critical government initiatives, such as multi-cloud security, rapid cloud migration, Zero Trust and comply to connect.
- Zero burden. With Falcon Complete, CrowdStrike’s Managed Detection and Response service, we handle all aspects of endpoint protection, freeing your staff to focus on your own mission.
Supporting the Executive Order on Cybersecurity
Add cyber resiliency to your arsenal, while increasing the return-of-investment of your existing IT assets and supporting core requirements of the Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity with CrowdStrike.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH CROWDSTRIKE
Regulatory compliance is critical to federal agencies. CrowdStrike can assist with satisfying a broad range of compliance requirements:
- CMMC: The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform and modules supply strong support for up to 118 of the 171 Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements, supporting a wide variety of Department of Defense (DoD) Contractors wanting to do business with the DoD.
- FedRAMP: CrowdStrike Falcon® on GovCloud is recognized as “FedRAMP Authorized” on the FedRAMP Marketplace with an authority to operate at the FedRAMP Moderate impact level.
- DoD Cloud SRG: CrowdStrike Falcon® on GovCloud has been recognized with a Provisional Authorization to Operate at Impact Level 4 and Impact Level 5.
- NIST 800-53: CrowdStrike Falcon addresses the system protection and monitoring controls identified in NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4 and implementing eight separate NIST control families, covering 23 separate controls.
- VPAT: CrowdStrike has created a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
UNMATCHED PROTECTION AND VISIBILITY
CrowdStrike has built a platform with industry-leading capabilities, enabling the detection and prevention of breaches by even the most sophisticated adversaries:
- AI-powered NGAV uses IOCs, IOAs and custom allow/blocklisting (formerly "whitelists" and "blacklists") to protect against malware and malware-free attacks.
- Full EDR prevents silent failure by capturing raw events for complete visibility of endpoints on and off the network.
- Threat intelligence integration and automated attribution to adversaries speed up investigation and remediation.
- 24x7 managed threat hunting ensures stealthy attacks don’t go undetected.
- Expert management. Falcon Complete’s experts handle management, monitoring and responding to threats, 24/7, freeing your team to focus on your strategic priorities.
ALIGNS WITH KEY U.S. GOVERNMENT INITIATIVES
As a longtime partner of the Federal Government, CrowdStrike understands the importance of supporting mission critical federal initiatives:
RELATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The CrowdStrike Falcon® platform is flexible and extensible with endpoint security modules designed to protect against today’s sophisticated threats. The following are the solutions most widely used by CrowdStrike federal customers:
- Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV)
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Identity Threat Protection
- Threat Hunting
- Threat Intelligence
- IT Hygiene
- Falcon Device Control
- Falcon Firewall Management
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
CrowdStrike has the expertise and resources to help you prepare, prevent and respond to attacks. Browse the Services portfolio of incident response and proactive services ranging from strategic advisory service to technical assessment services:
- Incident Response (IR)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Assessments
- Compromise Assessments
- Tabletop and Live Fire Exercises
- Adversary Emulation Exercises
- Red Team, Blue Team Exercises
- Cybersecurity Enhancement Programs
- Threat Intel Development Programs
CrowdStrike federal agency customers can access CrowdStrike solutions through a variety of Government-Wide Acquisition Vehicles (GWACs), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contracts (IDIQ), the AWS Enterprise Discount Program (EDP) and Federal Supply Schedules (FSS). Below are a few highlights:
Don’t see the contract vehicle you’re looking for? For details on all federal contract vehicles, please contact CrowdStrike.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
"Beginning in January 2020, our Agency has been aggressively responding to the global outbreak of COVID-19 and has an instrumental role in minimizing the impact of this public health emergency. As COVID-19 began disrupting our lives, nation-state threat actors from around the world have been aggressively attempting to breach our systems. CrowdStrike enables our incident responders to identify and contain advanced threats, so our public health responders can focus on saving the world."
Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
Federal Civilian Agency
"Words cannot express how grateful I am that we have CrowdStrike Falcon® deployed to our systems and that Falcon OverWatch has our back. As we face unprecedented attacks targeting our Agency, one thing remains consistent, we are able to defend our public health mission because of CrowdStrike."
Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
Federal Civilian Agency